• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High liver test on recent blood work

bigbadbobber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recently took a blood test and my liver results were a tad high for the ALT.
The results were:
ALT - 50 from a range of 0-40 u/l
The GGT and the AST were in range with 23 for the GGT with a range of 0-65 and the AST was 34 with a range of 0-40.

Should I worry about the ALT results?

By the way. I have been off my cycle for 5 months and haven't planned for the next cycle yet.

it should be repeated....but can be somewhat ignored at that level as nothing else is really out of range

can be from weight lifting itself (high volume)
or aas use from as long as 6 months ago (acute hepatitis can jack values for 6-8mths)

If you are shitting mucous and your skin itches you're liver is very stressed. If you don't feel these things you are fine. Liver values go up and down.

it should be repeated....but can be somewhat ignored at that level as nothing else is really out of range

can be from weight lifting itself (high volume)
or aas use from as long as 6 months ago (acute hepatitis can jack values for 6-8mths)

Thanks sheriV. . The doc did confirm that I should be ok. As long as the GGT is in range. If both are out, then it would be a good reason to be concerned. .

GGT is mainly elevated only in cases of extreme alcohol consumption (think binge drinking) the Alt and Last values are more useful in assessing day to day liver health. Yours aren't out of range much, probably due to mild dehydration or post exercise stress. Nothing much to worry over in my opinion unless they continue to increase. You'll be ok

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

GGT is mainly elevated only in cases of extreme alcohol consumption (think binge drinking) the Alt and Last values are more useful in assessing day to day liver health. Yours aren't out of range much, probably due to mild dehydration or post exercise stress. Nothing much to worry over in my opinion unless they continue to increase. You'll be ok

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave236

Back