• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

stack

rxlizard

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First time user is this any good
deca 400mg/wk wk 1-8 say 200 on mon and 200 thur
dbol 40mg/day wk1-5
clomid mg/day wk 9-100,wk10-50,wk11-50
hcg iu/week wk 9-1500, wk10-1500
nolvadex 10mg/day wk1-9
any input i would greatly appreciate

Thats alot of Deca, and no testosterone? I would sooner do 400mg test.

Dont do clomid immediately, wait about 3-4 weeks for the drugs to get "out of your system."

I would do HCG 500iu every day for 2-3 weeks. Some people do 1500iu E3D.

Nolvadex wont do you much good on Deca, and FWIW it will not stop deca gyno.

there is no need for you to throw in all those anti estrogens without even having a strong androgen in your cycle, you seem to be more worried about having your hormone levels get back to normal than you do wanting them to sky rocket, wsup with that. There is nothing wrong with some excess converion of estrogen man, you will see more gains quicker and you will be stronger. I would drop all of those anti Es, add test in there and keep the other drugs around just incase you have some sides you don't want to see, then maybe use them. You really won't see much weight gain at all on 400 mgs of deca for 8 weeks. If you were to do the deca alone, you would have to bump it up to a much higher dose. 400 is somewhat subpar even when stacked with some test IMO. That cycle needs some changing. What are your goals as far as this cycle goes?

I want to put on size but not just water weight and be able to keep most of it i thought that was what the clomid was for. I have the antiestrogens in there because I copied this from a stack i say online. If you have any thoughts what would be a good stack for me i'm open to suggestions. I'm 35,5 10, 180ibs,6%bf. Your saying get the to take the clomid and hcg as stated but have the nolvadex on hand. another ver of the stack was to drop the dbol and replace it with sustanon mg/wk wk 1-4 500 and wk 5-8 250. More i read about this the more i get confused on what stack to use

this is one other stack i was looking at
testosterone 500mg/wk wk1-10, deca 200-400 mg/wk wk 1-10,dbol 25-30 mg/day wk1-6, and nolvadex if needed 20mg/day wk1-10 then take nolvadex 40mg/day wk 12-15

I would do test over Deca especially if I was over 30, why shut yourself down even worse? Why not enjoy some testosterone? If you want to keep water down some people use mild nolvadex through the cycle, unless blood pressure becomes a problem I'd just go with it.

thanks mudge so is the stack ok thats above your name if i just take out the deca. why is deca bad if your over 30

Have you heard of Deca dick? I am not saying its bad, but I would not use it alone! If I were to use it alone and I had high natural test levels I'd keep it to 100-200mg a week, but I would never use it alone so its a moot idea.

Yes, the cycle looks great. I am starting to believe HCG should be used alot more frequently, but Nolva and/or clomid seems to work for SOME people. I think these are probably people with good natural hormonal levels though, and I have seen one gifted individual who is only 22 years old who had more estrogen than a woman for 11 months before he finally got some HCG and good Nolvadex going on to clean up his numbers.

That guy gained about 50 pounds of muscle from his single cycle (it was a bit long), but even at his young age he shut his ass down hard, I believe he is 6'1" and 264 or thereabouts, and he is around 10% bodyfat. I do not honestly feel that alot of people recoup all the way, otherwise we would all be jumping right back on cycle after our 2-4 weeks of PCT (post cycle therapy). This is the first warning sign to me, this is why I have the big monster recoup thread.

HCG + Nolva is what I think is neccessary, if you are not going to do a cycle afterwards though then I would probably do a month or so of Nolva at least (liquidresearch is cheapest that I have seen), starting off at 60mg ED 2-3 weeks after your last injection, I would probably go for 3.

While everyone is ready to tell the world how nothing matches thier first cycle, they never seem to get the picture as to why, I believe it is because they have not recouperated.

should i do one injection on mon of the sustanon250 for my testosterone injection of 500mg then one on thurs do 200mg of deca. is the sustanon given the same way then just do right side mon and left on thur?

IML Gear Cream!
2 injections a week are fine, you can mix the deca/sust together if you wish, nothing wrong with that.

What do you mean do the right side? Rotate your sites, www.spotinjections.com but right/left does not matter, just spread it around to avoid scar tissue and oil buildup.

thanks mudge i'll get this stack then I appreciate it

40mg/day of d-bol is more than you need. Back it down to 30mg and see what happens.

5-6 a day for a first timer should definitely be enough yep.

Back