• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Stack

venom01

Calorie Storage Unit
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Want to start first Deca cycle. All of the instrutions I have seen say to use between 100 and 400mg per week depending on where you are at in the cycle. My question is am I suppose to inject the entire amount at one time once a week or break it up thru the week?

You can inject once a week if you want, if there is no test in the cycle then stick to 100-200mg a week unless you are masturbating 7 times a day, then I would say you are safe for 300-400.

If you dont mind the chemical castration effect, then go for whatever you like.

P.S. Test is best.

Thanx Mudge.
I will also be using Sustanon with this stack for eight weeks and it seems like I will have to be injecting alot of stuff into myself at one time if I do it only once a week. would it hurt anything if I broke it up into like half the doses twice a week?

Not at all, the more frequent "the better" as far as blood levels go. Alot of people insist on doing sustanon twice a week sometimes even EOD.

If your deca is 100mg/ml then yeah thats a bit of oil, but I'm going to guess its 200? I have even seen 50mg/ml though.

no you will be fine breaking it up as well. It realy doesn't matter how many times in the week yoyu inject, it is all getting in you. Depending on how high the alcohol content of your test is, the more painful the stuff, the less injects/week you would want, but you will be fine doing whatever you are comfortable with man.

Why only an 8 week cycle if you don't mind me asking? * weeks is just about the time you will really start reapng the benefits of being on, why cut it off then. IMO you should run your cycle longer by at least a few weeks. The shorter the cycle, the more you are just throwing off your hormone levels with less benefit.

Its all getting in you of course, the point is half life and avoiding being half of the week with 1/2 or 1/3 of the substance. People always argue about the effective Sust half life, which is why alot of people insist on frequent injections - but I have seen touted a 15 day effective half life which is indicative of it acting as a single ester test.

Whats the truth? I dont know - but I have seen more pointing to it acting as a single ester than peoples generic assumptions that they should hit it more frequently because of prop.

If you are getting this in vials, without a front load a 10 weeker is kind of a given. If you are getting amps, I would still try to go 10 weeks, 8 is ok though but, up to you.

Thaks guys
It is really a 10 week cycle but the two weeks at the end is just clomid. I stop injections after 8 weeks.

The stack I picked I thought was pretty aggressive for my first however I weigh 130lbs soaking wet with my pockets full of rocks and want to make as big a gain with my first stack as I am able to.

2500ml Sus & 1600ml Deca in 8 weeks with 1540mg D-bol in 5 weeks Starting Nolvadex in the 3rd week and clomid in the 8th.

I have seen this stack on many sites and it seems much better than just a Deca diet.

I will also be eating min 150gms protien per day and min 3000 cals which is a huge chore for someone my size. My only concern is should I stay with the low rep high weight workout off a day on a day while in cycle or try to get more aggressive with my workout???

Dont run the clomid till about 3 weeks after you stop injections, due to half life again it takes time for levels to drop.

If you want to gain, you have to EAT - the drugs will do very little for you otherwise, because other than some water weight you are getting better protein metabolism and nothing more really on its own. It is not magic, you will neither maintain after cycle, or gain much at all - if you dont eat right.

tha man is right, eat eat eat. Protien synthesis is increased while on, bump the protien intake up much higher than 150. bump those kcals up a few thousand more and you will be set. Rule of thumb man, eat every two hrs.

It is not at all unheard of for people to double thier calories while on, not at all. If you dont eat you are going to rob yourself of gains, period - so with that in mind I hope your not fat, because you may well pick some up. The more bodyfat you have the more likely you are going to pickup gyno as well, due to having more estrogen receptors.

IML Gear Cream!
3000 calories is twice my intake right now. I am anything but fat lol. I am 5'9 and weigh like 130lbs. I am very solid at this weight have great defination I only have like 5% bodyfat you could say I am ripped at 130 lol. But thats the problem (130)

I found some protien bars on the web that have 50grms protien and like 360 calories per bar I will try and eat 3 per day+ 2 cans tuna fish thats like 210grms protien already.

and I will try and eat 2 steak dinners a day also. Mudge you are huge you may eat that much for like a snack but remember I am 130lbs your arm looks as big as my leg.

But I get the point guys I will eat as much as I can every day.

Really wait for three weeks after for clomid? ok. what about the Nolvadex? They have me starting that in the 3rd week of the cycle? I am really freaked about bitch tits

I would not use the nolva unless you get itchy nipples or feel tingling, it will be obvious. Nolvadex will do ZERO for Deca which is yet another reason I would use less to see how your body reacts too it, progesterone gyno cannot be stopped with nolva or clomid.

Protein bars have been counting gelatin binders as viable protein which it is not, I would stress that you should get 6 meals in a day (if not 8) and make sure to spread your protein evenly throughout. I would expect you are going to be eating alot of brown or wild rice to carb up, along with oatmeal.

The idea about waiting post cycle is what is the purpose of fighting the drug already in your system, makes no sense - you are supposed to recouperate post cycle not get rid of whats in there, and due to half life again you must wait for the half life to take enough effect on the drug that its potency is essentially none in the system. This way the post cycle therapy goes to a true post cycle recovery, hopefully anyway.

Here is some recouperation stuff
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=370534

food is your chief anabolic u realy are lacking the experince needed to get the best out of this cycle u might wanna just stuff your self silly for a few months and see how u gain. 150g of protein is a joke if u wanna juice, hell i think ive had that much so far today already u need to be in the 300G+ range

^i eat at least that everyday eat lots of carb too i tend to eat 400-500 at least:thumb:

Dude -

My first cycle was crazy - If you don't take any advice at all at least take this little piece.:yell: :teeth: :fire: :yell:

If you think you are eating too much. Eat more and always remember IF YOU THINK YOU ARE EATING TOO MUCH EAT MORE.

Originally posted by Mudge
You can inject once a week if you want, if there is no test in the cycle then stick to 100-200mg a week unless you are masturbating 7 times a day, then I would say you are safe for 300-400.
What do you mean by this? Would masturbating more often increase test levels in the long term? Would it be significant enough to make more muscle gains?

Originally posted by RCfootball87
What do you mean by this? Would masturbating more often increase test levels in the long term? Would it be significant enough to make more muscle gains?

According to what I've read from indian litterature you should masturbate but not come to completion.

Now if you want steadier blood levels which can allow for less sides (probably no concern here) then you inject more frequently, however there is the argument from some that peak blood levels may be lesser, this is where front loading can come in. However sometimes when people graph out blood levels they do it as if the substance enters the blood in 100% strength as soon as you inject and that is not the case, half life is actually rather erratic looking on a graph.

My point is, if you care about not having deca dick and a long recovery, I would make sure you are a testosterone freak naturally before doing deca only, especially in 400mg+ weekly doses. Fina does the same thing to some people without test in the stack. Not alot of people do deca by itself, I would do test preferentially, which is probably why you hear "test is best" pretty much everywhere you go.

Originally posted by Mudge
According to what I've read from indian litterature you should masturbate but not come to completion.

-Does this go for sex too? (if so I guess my ex-girlfriend was Indian)

My point is, if you care about not having deca dick and a long recovery, I would make sure you are a testosterone freak naturally before doing deca only, especially in 400mg+ weekly doses. Fina does the same thing to some people without test in the stack. Not alot of people do deca by itself, I would do test preferentially, which is probably why you hear "test is best" pretty much everywhere you go.

-Add some TEST...u won't b sorry. :thumb:

Hi guys,

Well this is my third week into my cycle. I have been training very hard three days a week and eating as much as I can.

I have been drinking 2 blenders GNC 2200 cal weight gain with 2 scoops of whey protien a day plus 2 meals and 2 meal replacement bars.

Wow! I have already gained like 15lbs lol. This is so cool and it is all mussle, I can't button my shirts anymore and had to go buy more =)

127 at the start now 142
135 max press at start now 170
I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the jist.
Can anyone tell I'm pretty fired up LOL.

The best part is I still have like 4-weeks left in this cycle I am just afraid of what happens after. Do I turn back into a pumpkin? how do you keep the gains post cycle guys?

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge you have been such a huge help with all of this so I really want to say Thanks alot!

I am up to 152 lbs and have a max press of 180. This really seems just so unreal. everybody at work is like ooh my god what happend to you? your huge. I know I am not, but there is a big differance from 125lbs.

I only have two weeks left in my cycle. My first question is, Can I still expect to pick up anymore weight while I am on the downslide of the cycle?

and how long is long enough to wait to do another cycle? I was thinking of waiting for about 90 days??? I really hope to be at 170-175 by spring.

90 days is fine, so long as you have truly recovered during that time. I would run post cycle for at least 4 weeks, HCG sure would be nice to have in there with nolvadex.

Deca is a long ester so gains even after the last shot are not uncommon, if you want to pickup more weight then it would come via eating. If you are not currently getting fat or gaining weight still, raise the calories a bit.

Back For More

Thanx For everbodys help in my last cycle. I am starting my 2sd this week.

2500ml Sus & 1600ml Deca in 8 weeks with 1540mg D-bol in 5 weeks Starting Nolvadex in the 3rd week and clomid in the 8th.

but with a few changes first of all I picked up some HCG this time but I have no clue when or how to use it.

I have 2 bottles for each shot it looks like ? One is dry and the other has liquid. I am guessing that I have to dump the wet stuff into the dry stuff? Mix and give myself the shot ???

Little Help Guys, I have a total of 4 1500 iu kits for the cycle.
I heard that I should do like 2 shots in the middle of the cycle and the rest at the end????

Now I just want the truth :)

Get some insulin pins, 250-500iu shots twice a week with HCG. Yes you must mix the two, once you mix it you MUST put it in the fridge.

If you use more than 500iu you will desensatize the testes to LH, which means eventually they will respond less and less until hardly at all which is obviously a bad thing, as testicular shrinkage CAN be permament which amongst other things means you will never be able to regain your former natural T level again.

ok but how far into the cycle if I am on a 8 week cycle when should I start???

Week 1, 3, 4, whenever you want.

I say you need some test if you want your manhood to work. 400 grams of deca and 400 grams of test, IMO. Make sure your PCT is in place.

I don't know what pct is. I am using test, 250 1st & 2sd week then 500ml for 3 weeks then down again.:thumb:

Its in the sticky at the top, Post Cycle Therapy.

Why do you taper, the drug does it for you.

Because most of the stacks I have seen use tapering and the one I went with used that system. Try and remember Mudge you know alot more about this stuff than I that is why I come here is to learn :confused:

I put my last stack up on another thred I am sure you will see it when you do I would love to have your thoughts on it:thumb:

Thanx!

Back