PDA

View Full Version : Very Tasty & Useful

yeni
10-13-2014, 04:52 AM
There are many benefits in the fig fruit that were mentioned in the Glorious Quran, and rather Allah, the Almighty took an oath by it. The most important of which is that fig is very rich in minerals. It is also very useful in the prevention of cancer.

It also acts as tonic for the cells; it delays the aging process and contains a substance excreted by the brain which is very vital material and necessary for the function of the heart, brain and organs of the body. It is necessary to take few pieces of figs after the age of 35 to supply the body with this item that is necessary for its vitality. Some research also confirms that the leaves of the cactus benefit diabetic patients.

Does not this fruit deserve to be taken oath with by Allah, the Almighty and even a special Sura; chapter in the Quran to be named after it. Allah stated in Glorious Quran, Al-Tin [The Fig] 95:1-4, ?By the Fig and the Olive, And the Mount of Sinai, And this City of security,- We have indeed created man in the best of moulds?.

youtubeآبيل: سبب اسلامى انى قرات القران صدفة !!!!

raysd21
10-13-2014, 05:03 AM
I'm going to create your alter ego profile named yani.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608042330048824374&pid=15.1&P=0

MI1972
10-13-2014, 06:03 AM
Allah knows all..

CG
10-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Allah Akbar

dogsoldier
10-16-2014, 06:19 PM
"Very Tasty & Useful " he writes. Here I am thinking he is talking about something really useful, like pussy. Nope, he has to talk about figs. Hey Yawny, how many figs can you shove in your ass? And do the goats get jealous?

dieseljimmy
10-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Love figs

1HungLo
10-16-2014, 06:41 PM
Love ham.

sneedham
10-16-2014, 07:15 PM
Love everyone here

IronAddict
10-16-2014, 07:43 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/IrTJIphIN1mdW/giphy.gif

1HungLo
10-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Lol. I love this place.

yeni
10-17-2014, 05:49 AM
thank's dear brothers and sisters

I feel here
Mutual respect and good feelings

allah makes all days happy for all

\\\\

Figs are thought to be originally from small Asia and are one of the first fruits cultivated ever. It is said that humans could live on Figs alone as a source of food such is the goodness and nutrition in the fruit!
Figs are a rich source of calcium, iron, magnesium, Vitamin B6, and potassium. Figs are low in fat and high in fiber. They provide more fiber than any other common fruit or vegetable.
Figs have many health benefits. Fresh and dry figs are high in pectin, a soluble fiber that can reduce blood cholesterol. The fruit is also believed to have a laxative effect and can aid those who suffer from chronic constipation.

youtubeمارفن قرا القران كاملا قبل ان يسلم ....قصة رائعة

johnsonl3872
10-17-2014, 06:52 AM
Can you insert them anally?

MI1972
10-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Dont Figs make you shit?

IronAddict
10-17-2014, 10:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nJmXx.jpg

johnsonl3872
10-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Wow.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieseljimmy
10-17-2014, 11:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nJmXx.jpg

That is funny

Zaphod
10-17-2014, 06:31 PM
thank's dear brothers and sisters

I feel here
Mutual respect and good feelings

allah makes all days happy for all

\\\\

Figs are thought to be originally from small Asia and are one of the first fruits cultivated ever. It is said that humans could live on Figs alone as a source of food such is the goodness and nutrition in the fruit!
Figs are a rich source of calcium, iron, magnesium, Vitamin B6, and potassium. Figs are low in fat and high in fiber. They provide more fiber than any other common fruit or vegetable.
Figs have many health benefits. Fresh and dry figs are high in pectin, a soluble fiber that can reduce blood cholesterol. The fruit is also believed to have a laxative effect and can aid those who suffer from chronic constipation.

youtubeمارفن قرا القران كاملا قبل ان يسلم ....قصة رائعة

You're sexually repressed. You should masturbate more. It'll help with your religion-induced anxiety.

yeni
10-21-2014, 04:38 AM
13at a distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if perhaps He would find anything on it; and when He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. 14He said to it, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again!" And His disciples were listening.

dear brother

This is not a prohibition

here the meaning

Christians and Muslims agree that God is all-powerful and all-knowing. The Gospels show that Jesus was not all-powerful, and not all-knowing, since he had some limitations.

Mark tells us in his gospel that Jesus was unable to do any powerful work in his hometown except few things: ?He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.? (Mark 6:5). Mark also tells us that when Jesus tried to heal a certain blind man, the man was not healed after the first attempt, and Jesus had to try a second time (see Mark 8:22-26).

Therefore, although we hold a great love and respect for Jesus, we need to understand that he is not the all-powerful God.

Mark?s Gospel also reveals that Jesus had limitations in his knowledge. In Mark 13:32, Jesus declared that he himself does not know when the last day will occur, but the Father alone knows that (see also Matthew 24:36).

Therefore, Jesus could not have been the all-knowing God. Some will say that Jesus knew when the last day will occur, but he chose not to tell. But that complicates matters further. Jesus could have said that he knows but he does not wish to tell. Instead, he said that he does not know. We must believe him. Jesus does not lie at all.

The Gospel of Luke also reveals that Jesus had limited knowledge. Luke says that Jesus increased in wisdom (Luke 2:52). In Hebrews too (Hebrews 5:8) we read that Jesus learned obedience. But God?s knowledge and wisdom is always perfect, and God does not learn new things. He knows everything always. So, if Jesus learned something new, that proves that he did not know everything before that, and thus he was not God.

Another example for the limited knowledge of Jesus is the fig tree episode in the Gospels. Mark tells us as follows: ?The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs.? (Mark 11:12-13).

It is clear from these verses that the knowledge of Jesus was limited on two counts. First, he did not know that the tree had no fruit until he came to it. Second, he did not know that it was not the right season to expect figs on trees.

Can he become God later? No! Because there is only one God, and He is God from everlasting to everlasting (see Psalms 90:2).

Someone may say that Jesus was God but he took the form of a servant and therefore became limited. Well, that would mean that God changed. But God does not change. God said so according to Malachi 3:6.

Jesus never was God, and never will be. In the Bible, God declares: ?Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.? (Isaiah 43:10).

thank you

Jesus Christ Man, Myth, or God youtube

dogsoldier
10-21-2014, 07:56 AM
It is pretty obvious you do not understand the idea of God manifest as man. That is ok. You just keep cutting and pasting Islamic stuff from the internet to post here to "enlighten" the infidels.

In the mean time, stop talking smack about Jesus. The Messicans take that personally. His cousins Chouy, Juan, Wedo and Chuco might have to kick your ass.

johnsonl3872
10-21-2014, 02:33 PM
What board is this again???

CG
10-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Allahu Akbar weight lifting forum

dieseljimmy
10-21-2014, 02:57 PM
You guys need some hugs!

skinnyguy180
10-21-2014, 03:00 PM
http://topbodypainting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/edible-underwear-m4f4oan4.jpg

salami surprise at the end of that rainbow :daydream:

johnsonl3872
10-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Ok-I will eat some fig newtons after I work out tomorrow- carbs right? Plus it will make me hate pork or something?

johnsonl3872
10-21-2014, 05:39 PM
Then I will have a strange and overwhelming urge to run a gas station correct?

yeni
10-24-2014, 06:19 AM
\\\\\\\

It is pretty obvious you do not understand the idea of God manifest as man. That is ok.

my brother

1. Bible Says that God is not Man
The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 ?God is not a man??

Hosea 11:9 ?...For I am God, and not man...?

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 ??a man who has told you the truth??

Acts 2:22 ?Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.?

Acts 17:31 ?He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed?

1. Tim. 2:5 ??the man Christ Jesus.?

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 ?God is not a man...nor a son of man??

The Bible often calls Jesus ?a son of man? or ?the son of man.?

Matthew 12:40 ??so will the son of man be??

Matthew 16:27 ?For the son of man is going to come??

Matthew 28 ??until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.?

Mark 2:10 ?But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority??

John 5:27 ??because He is the son of man.?

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the ?son of man? is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ?the son of man?, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ?son of man? specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ?son of man? according to the Bible.

youtubeأقوى 8 أسباب تنفي كون المسيح ابن الله | د. لورنس براون

Insomnia: Figs contain a nutrient called tryptophan. This promotes good sleep and helps the brain use glucose properly, encouraging and stimulating good circulation.

Memory loss: Figs contain a lot of natural sugar ? up to 60%. Sugar stimulates the brain so we can think faster and recall information more quickly. So that you can think more clear and faster. Figs are the ultimate brain fuel!

Fatigue: Fresh Figs contain up to 80% of water, as well as being one of the fruits with the highest levels of natural sugars. So they are a brilliant source of energy and stimulant for the brain. Making you more alert, responsive, fresh, as well as de-toxin the self.

مسلم جديد يحكى كيف هى نظرته للاسلام youtube

yeni
10-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Skin: Due to the Fig?s high water content, they are ideal for improving the skin. The skin requires a good level of water. This will clear the skin, act as a cleanser, and improve acne, oil, and general well-being.

Constipation: Figs are a natural laxative. So they can aid those suffering from constipation. They have a high level of fiber.

The heart: Due to the Fig?s high level of natural sugars, they are an excellent way to replace the bleached (white) sugars with a healthier alternative. They contain a natural fructose and glucose sugar. A high fiber diet is one of the best ways to improve cholesterol levels, and as a result aid oneself against heart related diseases Insha?Allah. The nutrient ?tryptophan? contained in Figs encourages good circulation, allowing blood to flow more easily around the body. Figs contain the ingredient Pectin (and soluble Fiber) which is known for its cholesterol lowering effects. Thus, Figs are beneficial for those of Old age, those suffering from High Blood-pressure, Diabetes, heart-disease, hyper-tension, and other such related illnesses.

مونيكا عندما استمعت للاذان لاول مرة عرفت انه نداء من الله youtube

Zaphod
10-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Since figs are so tasty to middle easterners perhaps we should do them a favor and poison the figs. Fixes everything all the way around. Arabs are gone, islam is gone, and they don't have to blow themselves up to go to heaven.

SheriV
10-30-2014, 06:06 PM
seems cruel to the figs :(

yeni
10-31-2014, 05:14 AM
الممثل الامريكى بن افليك يدافع عن الاسلام youtube

Calcium: Figs are a source where much calcium could be obtained. This is also beneficial for those who are lactose intolerant (or even those who chose to be Vegans!).
Five figs provide about 250 mg of the daily recommended level of calcium.

Blood pressure: Figs are beneficial for those with heart-related diseases. Lowering cholesterol, they are advantageous for those with high blood pressure. Figs are a particularly good source of Potassium. Potassium is a mineral crucial to the control of blood pressure. People who eat potassium-rich foods tend to have lower blood pressure and, subsequently, have less risk of related conditions such as strokes.

Stress: Physical stress results from having high levels of work to do, illnesses, not eating properly, lack of sleep. Emotional stress is triggered from worldly things, such as family woes, work/school troubles and so on. Figs are extremely nutritious, and over-all an ideal fruit to overcome stresses and anxieties. Figs are high in calories about 50 calories per fig but are highly nutritious snacks.

‫youtubeبلال اسلم بسبب اية " وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ "

Zaphod
11-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Or maybe put a pile of figs in the street and use it as a bait pile.

SheriV
11-01-2014, 11:19 AM
bait pile seems less cruel to the figs....

I wonder if I can pick up some decent figs today...hmmm

yeni
11-03-2014, 09:40 AM
thanks brothers for sharing

try it you inshaallah will love it alot

Anemia: Figs contain Iron which enriches the blood, and helps to produce it. Thus, they are ideal for women, girls and those suffering from Anemia (lack of Iron).

Digestion: Five figs provide more than 20 percent of the daily recommended allowance of fiber. Hence, they are excellent in aiding digestion and improving the condition of the stomach and bowels.

Hemorrhoids (piles): Rasulullah (peace be upon him) is recorded to have said to make use of Figs in order to curb Hemorrhoids.

youtubeحمزة :الذى جعلنى اعتنق الاسلام انى لا اريد ان احترق

dieseljimmy
11-03-2014, 12:15 PM
The day they removed figs from basic four was the day I stopped enjoying that wonderful cereal. They replaced it with cranberrys. Cmon man

UberJedi
11-03-2014, 12:25 PM
We knew how to build pyramids until the damn Musilims came along and put Ignorance and Obediance over Enlightenment and Freedom. Religion, jesus, allah, all just made up characters used to control the cattle. Where is Ray at one this one?

UberJedi
11-03-2014, 12:27 PM
SheriV you better watch out an educated woman is more frightening than death to these desert hill folk.

IronAddict
11-03-2014, 12:33 PM
http://rs1img.memecdn.com/Gay-Muslim_o_106443.webp

IronAddict
11-03-2014, 12:41 PM
And if they don't like it.....http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/20140701/5061830/muslim-kid-terrorist-blowing-up-he-has-a-bomb-boom-o.gif

Ironman2001
11-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Can i get some figs and a muthaphuquin witness up in here!

johnsonl3872
11-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Figs have the power to heal

heckler7
11-07-2014, 11:42 AM
figs look the same before you eat them as they do when you shit them out, yummy

yeni
11-07-2014, 12:41 PM
pyramids

Professor Benjamin P. Horton carried out a geological survey in the pyramids region as well as Sphinx and found that the dessert in which such ancient monuments are found was one day full of life and rich in rivers, forests, plants, and various kinds of fruits. All Glory to Allah who told us about this scientific fact in the holy Quran in the verses that talk about the downfall of the Pharaoh, Allah says:

?How many were the gardens and springs they left behind, * And corn-fields and noble buildings,?Dukhan: 44:25-26

The above verse talks about plants, rivers, and fruits, but who could have told Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, of all this?

Finally, let?s wonder

How did Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, know that the Pharaoh lived in a non-desert environment although the environment in which Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, lived was a desert in the Arabian Peninsula and even the environment of the pyramids was also a desert at the time of Qur?anic revelations? How did he know that this region was rich in rivers?

In fact, these verses prove the Qur?anic inimitability at this time and in today's world and constitutes a scientific response to all those who claim that the holy Qur?an is a book of legends. This also raises the question of why did Prophet Mohammad, PBUH,discuss such intricate scientific issues while he didn't really need to do so. This means one thing which is that the holy Qur'an is the word of Allah in which He revealed these facts to serve as a practical evidence of the truthfulness of the message of Islam.

\\

Figs have the power to heal

yes alhamdulallah every thing from allah

Bones: Figs, with their high level of calcium are ideal for young growing children and for the development of bones. They are also invaluable for those suffering from Osteoporosis and brittle bones.

Weight control: Three figs, fresh or dried, contain about five grams of fiber. The soluble fiber contained in Figs can help people cut down on snacking because it causes nutrients to be absorbed more slowly, making people feel more satisfied after a meal. However, it should be remembered that Figs are high in calories.

youtubeلماذا أسلم جبريل الروماني - كامل - مترجم

IronAddict
11-07-2014, 01:14 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4xafzz0OJ1qdlh1io1_250.gif

IronAddict
11-07-2014, 01:17 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/3a7d7c3b5a798fbc37e76243979c3648/tumblr_mwuy2m4Eup1ql8idao1_500.gif

IronAddict
11-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Here have a fig...

http://i.imgur.com/GxuTJ4o.gif

Jaws55
11-07-2014, 03:30 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55808573.jpg

dogsoldier
11-07-2014, 05:56 PM
You know what? I actually don't like figs.

dave 236
11-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Figs make me fart

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SheriV
11-08-2014, 07:01 AM
The day they removed figs from basic four was the day I stopped enjoying that wonderful cereal. They replaced it with cranberrys. Cmon man

yeah..what marketing genius decided cranberries even compared

Zaphod
11-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Here have a fig...

http://i.imgur.com/GxuTJ4o.gif

That's a pretty beefy cut he gave himself. That took more than a bandaid to close.

Damgar
11-08-2014, 02:33 PM
I want fig newtons now. Gdi

yeni
11-11-2014, 05:14 AM
no dear brothers

2:195

And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction . And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

\\\\

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPaaJwBQUdq-OWqWnolbhNneLhCWEajoNbBY3CU3gb7S8atBWd

[B]youtubeمصطفى من تعاطى الكحوليات الى تدبر القران والاسلام

1HungLo
11-11-2014, 05:25 AM
And if you don't do good then the followers of Allah will kill you and rape your daughters.

dogsoldier
11-11-2014, 10:48 AM
And if you don't do good then the followers of Allah will kill you and rape your daughters.

No you have it wrong, they will kill your daughters and rape your live stock.

1HungLo
11-11-2014, 02:09 PM
^^ Yes, that too!

IronAddict
11-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Yeah, phuquin sheep and goats is considered tasteful and useful too in that shithole. :deadhorse:

yeni
11-13-2014, 05:46 PM
no dear brothers

Not a shame to go wrong , but a shame that insists your fault , so it divides scientists among the illiterate and ignorant , a big difference , illiterate man its container is empty, accept anything that is placed in it, educated illiterate is very easy, man pot itself empty accept you for anything , but a fool is which filled its container fallacies , and relationships are incorrect , not confirmed by reality , so there is great hardship in to convince him of the right , is stems from the rules is incorrect , the relationships are not confirmed by the fact, fool is the one who knows , but it does not work , including teaching , or is the one that involves concepts , and relationships , and perspectives wrong or incorrect ,

Allah Subh?nah? wa Ta??l? mentions in the Holy Qur?an, ?If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah?s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.?
(Qur?an, 4:110)

(?Every son of Adam makes mistakes, and the best ofthose who make mistakes are those who repent.?(Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2499,
=====

The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

thank's to all

youtubeيوسف : قرات عن الصوم فى رمضان فقررت ان اصوم ... قصة جميلة

dogsoldier
11-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Man you just don't give up do you?

IronAddict
11-14-2014, 09:10 PM
no dear brothers

Not a shame to go wrong , but a shame that insists your fault , so it divides scientists among the illiterate and ignorant , a big difference , illiterate man its container is empty, accept anything that is placed in it, educated illiterate is very easy, man pot itself empty accept you for anything , but a fool is which filled its container fallacies , and relationships are incorrect , not confirmed by reality , so there is great hardship in to convince him of the right , is stems from the rules is incorrect , the relationships are not confirmed by the fact, fool is the one who knows , but it does not work , including teaching , or is the one that involves concepts , and relationships , and perspectives wrong or incorrect ,

Allah Subh?nah? wa Ta??l? mentions in the Holy Qur?an, ?If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah?s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.?
(Qur?an, 4:110)

(?Every son of Adam makes mistakes, and the best ofthose who make mistakes are those who repent.?(Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2499,
=====

The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

thank's to all

youtubeيوسف : قرات عن الصوم فى رمضان فقررت ان اصوم ... قصة جميلة

Ah, bacon and salaami....and salaami and bacon be unto you, my brutha! :stuck:

yeni
11-17-2014, 01:17 AM
thank's brothers for sharing

The goal here is to achieve interest and broaden the horizon for all

And stay away from substances harmful to health and community

////

Dr. Taha Ibrahim Khalifa, former dean and Professor of medicinal plants and drugs at Al-Azhar University tells us in the following article - about a scientific miracle in the Quran.

Metallothionein (MT) : A material which is produced by humans and animals brains in small quantities. This material is a protein that contains Sulfur which can easily bind with zinc, iron and phosphorus. This substance is considered very vital to the human body in the sense of reducing cholesterol, performing metabolism, strengthening the heart, and controlling breath.

MT production increases gradually between the ages of 15 to 35 years. Then, the production level decrease till it stops at the age of sixty. That is why itis not easy to obtain MT from humans. Also, only minute amounts of MT are to be found in animals.

Therefore, scientists kept searching for MT in plants. A team of Japanese scientists searched for this magical substance which works to clear the arteries of blockages and aids in good health. The team found the MT substance only in two types of plants; the fig and the olive.

Let?s just think for a moment in the oath of God Almighty in fig and olive. Then, let?s try to link it directly to the creation of human beings in the best manner and then abasing them to the lowest of the low.

After MT was deduce from figs and olives, scientists found that the use of MT from fig or olive alone did not give the expected benefit for the human health. The benefits were only seen when MT that is extracted from fig was mixed with MT that is extracted from olive. After noticing that, the Japanese team tried to find the best mix ratio between fig and olive in order to ascertain the most effective combination

The best mix ratio was found to be 1 fig to 7 olives!

so
Japanese Research Team President Embraces Islam

youtubeسارة لورن متى و اين و كيف و لماذا اسلمت ؟

SFW
11-17-2014, 11:50 AM
thank's brothers for sharing

The goal here is to achieve interest and broaden the horizon for all

And stay away from substances harmful to health and community

////

Dr. Taha Ibrahim Khalifa, former dean and Professor of medicinal plants and drugs at Al-Azhar University tells us in the following article - about a scientific miracle in the Quran.

Metallothionein (MT) : A material which is produced by humans and animals brains in small quantities. This material is a protein that contains Sulfur which can easily bind with zinc, iron and phosphorus. This substance is considered very vital to the human body in the sense of reducing cholesterol, performing metabolism, strengthening the heart, and controlling breath.

MT production increases gradually between the ages of 15 to 35 years. Then, the production level decrease till it stops at the age of sixty. That is why itis not easy to obtain MT from humans. Also, only minute amounts of MT are to be found in animals.

Therefore, scientists kept searching for MT in plants. A team of Japanese scientists searched for this magical substance which works to clear the arteries of blockages and aids in good health. The team found the MT substance only in two types of plants; the fig and the olive.

Let?s just think for a moment in the oath of God Almighty in fig and olive. Then, let?s try to link it directly to the creation of human beings in the best manner and then abasing them to the lowest of the low.

After MT was deduce from figs and olives, scientists found that the use of MT from fig or olive alone did not give the expected benefit for the human health. The benefits were only seen when MT that is extracted from fig was mixed with MT that is extracted from olive. After noticing that, the Japanese team tried to find the best mix ratio between fig and olive in order to ascertain the most effective combination

The best mix ratio was found to be 1 fig to 7 olives!

so
Japanese Research Team President Embraces Islam

youtubeسارة لورن متى و اين و كيف و لماذا اسلمت ؟

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFUHVtwlI6U

yeni
11-21-2014, 03:54 AM
Terrorism is secular-made NOT Islamic-made statisitcs youtube

الاعلام الغربي والإسلام ... Media and Islam
youtube

youtubeضابط امريكي بالعراق يرمي نجومه لاجل الاسلام (مترجم)

\\\\
Dr. Taha Ibrahim Khalifa has searched the Holy Quran and found that fig was mentioned once while olive was mentioned six times explicitly and one time implicitly in Al Mu?minun chapter:

?Also a tree springing out of Mount Sinai, which produces oil, and relish for those who use it for food.? (Surah Al Mu?minun 23:20) indicating the olive trees famous in the Sinai region.

Dr. Taha has sent all the information that he gathered from the Holy Quran to the Japanese research team. After verifying that the discovered information were mentioned in the Holy Quran over 14 centuries ago, the President of the Japanese research team was so taken aback by the find that he declared his Islam and the research team surrendered the patent to Dr. Taha Ibrahim Khalifa.

?It is He who sends down rain from the sky: from it ye drink, and out of it (grows) the vegetation on which ye feed your cattle. With it He produces for you corn, olives, date-palms, grapes and every kind of fruit: verily in this is a sign for those who give thought.?
(Surah Al Nahl 16:10-11)

The Quran is a book of SIGNS, but to understand it, one must reflect on the knowledge one has amassed, and even then, many of its secret may still be left unknown to you - as they were for previous generations. But for those you discover, you will have those Einstein moments which leave you shouting "Eureka" - that is until you eventually cave in and accept Islam - after which, you'll be shouting "Allahu Akbar".

youtubeمارجريت اول من لبست الحجاب فى بلدتها ... قصة عن الصمود

SFW
11-21-2014, 10:10 PM
I ate some fig newtons post workout and drizzled some olive oil in my shake. I think im gonna grow my beard out now.

Praise be to Allah!

yeni
11-24-2014, 09:58 AM
The Vitamin E contained in Olives is the body?s primary fat-soluble antioxidant. Anti-oxidants help to strengthen the body?s immune system; reducing the severity of asthma, cancer, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis, premature ageing, as well as delaying the effects of ageing. Olives contain compounds called polyphenols that appear to have significant anti-inflammatory properties. Imam as-Suyuti comments that in using olive oil as a balm, you fortify your limbs and as a result reduce inflammation.

As regards to the Olive tree, Allah says:
وَشَجَرَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ طُورِ سَيْنَاءَ تَنْبُتُ بِالدُّهْنِ وَصِبْغٍ لِلْآَكِلِينَ
?And We created the tree which grows on Mount Sinai: it gives oil and is used as food also by those who like to eat it..? (23:20)

Ibn Umar recorded the well-known hadith: ?Use olive oil and anoint yourself with it, because it is ?from a blessed tree.? (Bayhaqi)

\\\\

The amazing thing about the Quran is that it continues to surprise scholars, scientists, historians, geologists, nutritionists, physicists, astronomists etc etc etc - because it is a true revelation and the final one - none will come after it, that can stand up to the scrutiny which the Quran has undergone time and time again.

اسلام دانيال من لندن برنامج بالقران اهتديت convert to islam daniel from london
youtube
\\\

In the scientific study carried out by the University of University of Southern Queensland show that the beard extend the life of skin cells and maintain the freshness and vitality of the face and delay the symptoms of aging and protect against skin cancer caused by prolonged exposure to the sun!

If we look at everything that came by Islam
Must find the good health and happiness and for man and society. Here is modern science and through his experiences
And by non-Muslim scholars, reveals the benefits of the beard,
The Prophet, peace be upon him by fourteen centuries wanted us these benefits,
worthy of the Holy Prophet respect and appreciation?

Should not remove the beard because this Suuna of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

لماذا اللحيه؟_يجيب بذكاء وحكمه يوسف استس. youtube
thank you

yeni
11-27-2014, 12:49 PM
\\\ \\\

Why is crime against society as a whole and not just a direct victim ?

Yes my dear brother

This is a wonderful question

Crime against the person considered against society

This is a result of the implications on the victim

And how to deal with the community after injustice

Aloofness and lack of trust in people

And most of it

Sons of adultery no guilty to them

Father criminal

Mother victim

thank you

اسلام شاب اسماعيل من لندن بالقرآن اهتديت convert to islam smail from london Guided Through the youtube

SFW
11-27-2014, 01:14 PM
In the scientific study carried out by the University of University of Southern Queensland show that the beard extend the life of skin cells and maintain the freshness and vitality of the face and delay the symptoms of aging and protect against skin cancer caused by prolonged exposure to the sun!

Do you shave your pubic hair ? Does the Quaran permit this?

rambo99
11-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Do you shave your pubic hair ? Does the Quaran permit this?
Actually it mandates that you shave your pubes at least once every 40 days, so stop growing dreads hanging from your balls infidel! Shave that crack too....shits disgusting when I'm hitting it from the back.....

SFW
11-29-2014, 09:15 PM
^ If you trim that hideous 12th century beard and buy some platform shoes, ill let you rim me, haji.

P.S. Does the Quaran permit bathing? If so, Why do muslims smell?

yeni
12-01-2014, 12:16 AM
The Prophet peace be upon him: (five of the instinct of circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, trimming the mustache) [Bukhari]. This should be a great talk on every believer to take it and apply it in his life. The scientifically proven benefits that accrue to the believer's application of the teachings of the Holy Prophet. Now, to enumerate some of the medical benefits of all that came in the Hadith.

Glory to my Lord has great praise for the blessing of Islam, that Islam is the religion of all prophets and messengers, which urges us always on the purity and cleanliness

you can see more here

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/180086-five-things%28%29

thank you

yeni
12-04-2014, 06:18 AM
yes dear

--
The vast majority of young people in the West now
Meets a girl and take her to the room
Without ready for anything
Only satisfy sexual desire

Therefore
Numbers infected with the disease on the rise

Brown said some young people's beliefs "magic" is based on that they can not cause carry their friends could have stayed a lot of relationships that did not lead to pregnancy, what makes them more and more involved in unsafe practices.
Adultery is not allowed to exercise for both parties

No my dear brother
Islamic world
Not practiced adultery with the same size of the West
West fuck on a daily basis

Yes
But
Polygamy, as well as the wives of prisoners of war
This in Islamic law
God does not affect Muslim
Diseases
In wedlock
But
This punishment for the one who walks in the way of adultery
Statistics in Islamic countries
Hidden or undeclared
Can not be compared with the daily immorality in the West

من هو الرّب؟ الله ولماذا نحن عائشون في الأرض وماهو هدفنا مترجم HDyoutube‎ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL235fPiNEI)

This is also due to the real reasons

Away from the teachings of the prophets and messengers

Jesus didn?t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don?t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian ?hug your neighbor? and ?kiss the bride? congregations make the same claim?

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus? values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus? values better than Christians.

32. And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him).
17. Surah Al-Isra'

NoHaters | Talk Islam | لماذا ستحب الإسلام؟ - مترجم youtube

IronAddict
12-04-2014, 07:59 AM
She called SFW dear? lol

IronAddict
12-04-2014, 08:04 AM
yes dear

--
The vast majority of young people in the West now
Meets a girl and take her to the room
Without ready for anything
Only satisfy sexual desire

Therefore
Numbers infected with the disease on the rise

Brown said some young people's beliefs "magic" is based on that they can not cause carry their friends could have stayed a lot of relationships that did not lead to pregnancy, what makes them more and more involved in unsafe practices.
Adultery is not allowed to exercise for both parties

No my dear brother
Islamic world
Not practiced adultery with the same size of the West
West fuck on a daily basis

Yes
But
Polygamy, as well as the wives of prisoners of war
This in Islamic law
God does not affect Muslim
Diseases
In wedlock
But
This punishment for the one who walks in the way of adultery
Statistics in Islamic countries
Hidden or undeclared
Can not be compared with the daily immorality in the West

من هو الرّب؟ الله ولماذا نحن عائشون في الأرض وماهو هدفنا مترجم HDyoutube‎ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL235fPiNEI)

This is also due to the real reasons

Away from the teachings of the prophets and messengers

Jesus didn?t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don?t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian ?hug your neighbor? and ?kiss the bride? congregations make the same claim?

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus? values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus? values better than Christians.

32. And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him).
17. Surah Al-Isra'

NoHaters | Talk Islam | لماذا ستحب الإسلام؟ - مترجم youtube

Yes, if were lucky!

The only difference is it's just women...Not goats or camels or jack asses....Bet they they always call you that though.

yeni
12-07-2014, 11:11 PM
dear brother for Your question

No

Sodomy
Heinous crime
Prohibition

You remember the Prophet Lut, peace be upon him
You can read all about those events
The punishment and destruction to the village as a result of sin

My article

http://www.aidsinfo.nih.gov/ContentFiles/PediatricGuidelines_PDA.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/PREVIEW/MMWRHTML/00023587.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/arabic/in_depth/2003/aids/default.stm

اعتنق الإسلام في 5 دقائق | He converted to Islam in 5 minutes youtube

yeni
12-11-2014, 10:02 AM
yes here

According to the Department of Health in Washington, DC, that the spread of HIV in the city reached epidemic levels with injury 3% of the population over the age of 12 with the virus that causes the disease. And in people in the age group between 40 and 49 years.

This report confirms that the level of the spread of the disease in Washington about its prevalence in Uganda, and beats the spread of the disease in several African countries. According to the report, the United Nations, and control over the management and control of epidemics in the capital has been to describe the spread of AIDS serious Baloba?a in case of exceeding the level of infection rate of 1 per cent.

The report said, "The overall ratio in the district is three times higher" rate. By comparison, the 0.5% of Americans only suffering from cancer. The report considered that the rate of 3% is the percentage of conservative, considering that the number of people in Washington are not aware infected with the disease. The infection rate among black males in Washington, 6.5%, and among men Hispanics 3% while among white men 2.6%.

The infection rate among the age group 40-49 years 7.2%, followed by the age group between 50-59 years are estimated at 5.2%. The main cause of infection with AIDS in Washington sexual activity between males, followed by sexual intercourse

? San Francisco AIDS Foundation (2006-04-14). "How HIV is spread". Retrieved on 2006-05-23.
? www.aidsonline.com (http://www.aidsonline.com/)
? Aids, www.bbc.co.uk

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/)#Dear mum مترجم .. أمى الغالية | Spoken word | Talk Islam رائع youtube

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/)

yeni
12-15-2014, 09:19 AM
Please note that you will never be able to live your life without sins and mistakes. This is the nature of man. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ?Every son of Adam commits sin, and the best of those who commit sin are those who repent.? Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; Ibn Maajah, 4251; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. This hadeeth clearly indicates that man will inevitably commit sin, but what matters after that is what he does about his sin. The believer repents to Allaah from all his sins, gives them up and asks Allaah for forgiveness every time he commits a sin, and he regrets doing it and resolves sincerely not to do it again. If you do that, then understand that Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful; He forgives all sins for the righteous believer who repents sincerely and admits his sin humbly before Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

?Say: O ?Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful?

[al-Zumar 39:53]

The sin that you have admitted to is not zina with your wife! Rather it is kissing her in front of other people, because there is no zina with one's wife, rather zina is done with a woman whom it is not permissible for a man to touch. But in the case of a wife, it is permissible to touch her.

It is not permissible for a man or a woman to speak to anyone else of what happens between them in bed which no one else should see but them, because of the evils and temptations that result from that and because it opens the door to the shaytaan. This has to do with one who speaks about what he did with his wife, so how about one who does things in front of people where they can see him!

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Fataawa that kissing one?s wife in front of people is not permissible.

This is one of the things that go against true manliness or chivalry (muru?ah). It is very cheap and vulgar to do this in front of people, because this is a kind of foreplay with one's wife in front of others. So keep away from doing such things. You can show your love for her in other ways, and when you are alone with her, you can do whatever you like, within reason

سبحان الله أمريكية بمجرد أن جربت لبس النقاب أسلمتyoutube