• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drug test for creatine?

titans1854

I'm a Berserker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i play high school football and my coach banned the use of creatine. i heard that he'll drug test for creatine but i don't know how he could do this since it's in red meat and fish. i really don't want to stop taking it and i was wondering if he can test for excess creatine in our systems?

Hello Mate. Yes you are right creatine is located in meat & fish, however the quantities are a static amount based on size and build of a person. You have to bear in mind the catalyst ingredients based in the actual creatine supp you are taking.

:flex:

so someone can test for creatine use? i've never heard of it but i know that major league baseball found out that Mcgwire took it.

i think i read somewhere mcgwire admitted to creatine. anyone know anything about testing for creatine?

The only way he could test you is to check for the byproduct of creatine in a blood test. I doubt very seriously that the school would pay the bill for blood test to be run on everyone. And I think you are thinking of andro for Mark Mcguire.

Mcqwire admitted to andro. I think a reporter saw a bottle of it in his locker.

My understanding is there is no way to test for creatine b/c it is in meat.

Dont be silly, creatine in a pure form far exceeds that found in meat, you would have to a a whole cow to have the sort register that a creatine user has in his/hers system.

Think about it

I know that! I am just saying if you test for Creatine's presence, you are going to find it whether you take it or not.

sorry to sound rude mate, but what the football man is asking is that as a creatine user can a test be done to asses whether or not they are he is taking. The answer is yes, however as DG points out it would have to be a blood test, whether /or not the school does that.

Go figure. :flex:

Originally posted by Gatti
sorry to sound rude mate, but what the football man is asking is that as a creatine user can a test be done to asses whether or not they are he is taking. The answer is yes, however as DG points out it would have to be a blood test, whether /or not the school does that.

Go figure. :flex:

I don't understand what the big dillio is over creatine anyway.

IML Gear Cream!
did you read the first thread??? the kid wants to know whether his high school coach can test for creatine! the answer is yes! why the coach has a rocket up his ass, i dont know, dont know him.

:flex: :ripple:

Originally posted by Gatti
did you read the first thread??? the kid wants to know whether his high school coach can test for creatine! the answer is yes! why the coach has a rocket up his ass, i dont know, dont know him.

:flex: :ripple:

I don't think we are on the same page. I was saying two things:
1. I don't think you can test for creatine. I am apparently wrong on this point and
2. I don't understand what the big deal is anyway. I think people put creatine in the same basket as steriods and that is ridiculous.

Sorry, I may not be fully awake yet.

no worries, and yes people make a big deal out of creatine, and i also dont know why????

but all it is really water retension with creatine, its the other stuff they combine. Dont like it personally, you never get any lasting effects.

:flex:

u have a stupid coach Why would he ban creatine?

not my coach Oak!!!!

i was referring to the titans guy

Originally posted by titans1854
i think i read somewhere mcgwire admitted to creatine. anyone know anything about testing for creatine?

Creatine and I believe Andro, admitting creatine use is not exactly a shocker IMO, if anyone overreacts to that they are uh, stupid.

Anyhow the only way I can think of to test for it without some kind of blood test perhaps, is kidney values, since creatinine supposedly gives a false alarm as to abnormal kidney levels.

Back