• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MuscleChem IGF1-LR3 first go at peps

Cblock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i decided to finally take the dive and invest in some IGF. I didn't believe in all the hype that was originally promoted 8 years ago.

It took me a while to find a research peptide company I wanted to roll with but decided on Muscle Chemistry.

I just wanna see if anybody else has done business with them or used any of their peps.
So far the IGF seems to be yielding the signs that it is working.

I wouldn't trust anybody at MC. They owe me $600 worth of shit for my credits. I've heard the IGF is nothing more than spot site injection. This is a quote from a past site representative at MC who shall remain anonymous.

Also MC igf is not igf! It is 100 percent fake. It is a vesilitator/nolitil injection. So dude don't feed into the MC igf hype it is not igf. It's been tested and proven fake. It is however a kool temperary site enhancement. That's it. And don't inject it deep or you will cause a massive edema attack on the limb. And it will swell to the point you will think about going to the ER to have it drained out. So be careful.

So just take your fucking shit back to MC. Don't advertise or peddle fake garbage here bro. Fucking $60 for fake IGF. Get the fuck out of here.

I wouldn't trust anybody at MC. They owe me $600 worth of shit for my credits. I've heard the IGF is nothing more than spot site injection. This is a quote from a past site representative at MC who shall remain anonymous.

So just take your fucking shit back to MC. Don't advertise or peddle fake garbage here bro. Fucking $60 for fake IGF. Get the fuck out of here.

Rays word is almost as good as jesus's.

Jesus is my drywall taper. Outstanding taper and his wife makes mean tamales. Think he has 6 kids. Sooo

I by no means am advertising. I was just curious on anybody's perspective or experience with them and their peps because there are a million and one peptide companies these days. Looks like I found my answer though.

Way too difficult to sort who's legit for something like that and who's not.

Im trying to get on th GH bus here shortly so I might say goodbye to the pep idea anyways. Just figured Id give it a shot.

All around bad business at MC. A bunch of guys using the MC AI got gyno anyway. So it seems the owner is just making underdosed gear or junk and selling it. : N

Don't even get me started on the fact the site reps are all a bunch of unknowledgable fucking newbs. They are asking me questions about how to dose IGF with a slin pinn. And why their fucking brew isn't filtering properly. All they care about is peddling fake junk to the members.

Bad news.

No honesty

No integrity

No good

I by no means am advertising. I was just curious on anybody's perspective or experience with them and their peps because there are a million and one peptide companies these days. Looks like I found my answer though.

Way too difficult to sort who's legit for something like that and who's not.

Im trying to get on th GH bus here shortly so I might say goodbye to the pep idea anyways. Just figured Id give it a shot.
Ray is a well respected member here, like DJ said his word is good. So to answer your question MuscleChem is hot garbage.

You want real igf1, pm me.

awesome. I appreciate the feedback, and even though its not the best news, it helps check one off the list. I appreciate your guys' input.

I initially wanted to try RUI but I couldn't stomach the prices.

I just find it very fucking coincidental that the Site Director for MC joins here like 3 days ago. Now all of a sudden an MC IGF thread pops up...coincidence? Maybe.

But I gave you my opinion either way.

And a direct quote from a past Site Representative there as well. Who had inside information.

Hope you have a great day.

Back