• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Posted in your companies...

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
TOILET!!!! lol

:p
:D

attachment.php

Another one I have seen...

If your hose is too short, Or if your pump it too week.
You'd better stand closer, or you'll piss on the seat.

:hehe:

I just wish they would put a warning up to remind me:
"Caution, water cold - studs stand on tippy toes". :p

In all seriousness, someone needs to redesign mens toilets or have federal laws requiring all men's rooms have the standing urinal model. If you are wearing short pants and more than 5' tall and standing over those low hung "splash pots", your calves will always get wet from the after splash . Major design flaw.
:eek:

Originally posted by OceanDude
I just wish they would put a warning up to remind me:
"Caution, water cold - studs stand on tippy toes". :p

In all seriousness, someone needs to redesign mens toilets or have federal laws requiring all men's rooms have the standing urinal model. If you are wearing short pants and more than 5' tall and standing over those low hung "splash pots", your calves will always get wet from the after splash . Major design flaw.
:eek:

Yeah, I with you there.

They need to come up with something like those auto cow milkers. You put a fresh glove on the sucker hose and attach it to your wanker and away it goes. :grin: The restrooms would never be empty :nope:

hoooh man, I kill me! :funny:

Back