• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ab-Solved?

dvp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, for those of you using this product what kind of results are you getting?

i am interested in potentially buying it to aid in getting rid of the fat in my abdominal area and was wondering if its worth the money.

thanks!

Honestly, there have not been many users of Ab Solved on this board.

Jodi is one of the few. I think OD just started using it.

Feedback in general, however, has been very impressive, and of course if you buy it from avantlabs.com there is a money back guarantee.

I'm really curious about this, from what I've read. Always have had trouble with getting rid of excess, and super stubborn fat, around lower abs, obliques, and some on lower back/obliques. With this product, can tose certain parts really be helped and if you keep eating right and working out, does it stay off? Thanks

Yes, you will need to be dieting to truly see its effects, and those areas are indeed what it was designed for, by combating cortisol.

It will likely have a less pronounced effect on the chest area, though this would depend on why your body stores extra fat there.

Probably better for the chest would be Lipoderm-Y.

Skulpt, from Ergopharm looks to be a decent product for the chest, but that is on paper only and there is no real world feedback yet.

Opps, did I just mention a competitive product?

Of course, Lipoderm Ultra (around the corner) will be a significant improvement on the effective Lipoderm-Y. It'll also be more costly.

maybe September on Lipoderm Ultra?

Will absolved work while bulking, I am pretty fat, but lately some fat has gone away just from the workouts, no cardio and no specific diet. Will it help?

IML Gear Cream!
It will help you from gaining abdominal fat, but will not help you lose much.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
It will help you from gaining abdominal fat, but will not help you lose much.

Ok thanks, is there any conflict about using it with anabolics?

Actually, it is perfect for use with anabolics, but I'll leave it to Par to explain why. ;)

Honestly, there have not been many users of Ab Solved on this board.

Jodi is one of the few. I think OD just started using it.

Me, too.

One of the primary means by which leptin increases metabolic rate is through the beta adrenergic receptors. Androgens upregulate beta receptor, which is why they increase leptin sensitivity in the literature and why LeptiGen and androgens should stack extremely well, together.

And you can barely taste it when mixed with Crystal Light? :D

Oops, wrong thread. Seriously, I've been using it for just over a week, I haven't taken any recent measurements, and I don't really have anything to say right now other than I am using it.

Just put my order in Today, should receive it friday or Monday, depending on how the back feels I will post start and ending stats. Maybe I'll create my first journal. More to come, I am excited though.

Just curious if anyone knows how hair in the application area effects Ab-solved? I doubt it will but I firgured I should ask. I have a moderately hairy belly (not beastman like but there's definitley hair there.) so I'm wondering if shaving the area is absolutely necessary.

Thanks.

Shaving is ideal, but not necessary. Make sure though, that you rub it in thoroughly as any stuck to the hair will not be used.

IML Gear Cream!
Shaving is ideal, but not necessary. Make sure though, that you rub it in thoroughly as any stuck to the hair will not be used.

Yes--rub it in for a good 30-45seconds, especially if you have a hairy midsection.

Thanks Guys. I'll post results in a week or so. =)

One more newbie question though: If I were to try to get rid of the hair on my belly, what method should i use? Shaving? Waxing? some other? I know a lot of folks have to get rid of body hair before competitions but never bothered to ask how.

Vic

Last edited:
Trim with a buzzer then leave it or shave it clean, depending on what you desire.

Back