• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Questions on Creatine And Glutamine

ProtoFuze

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've read alot about these products and jsut wanted to get some opinions on them. I'm looking to lean and tone up on my cut, but put on some mass, and seemingly creatine does that, but I really dont want to stay on it for more than one container (Not big on taking supps, other than whey powder). I'm wondering though, because when you go off you lose mass right? How much do you lose and does it proceed to push you into a less lean and toned look than even before you went on, and does it help maybe get rid of stubborn fat? So my question really is, should I even try this product and put on some mass with it and then hopefully keep some without getting that fat, less toned look, or just leave it all together. And with glutamine, is it really as good as people are saying? Thanks alot for nay help.

I would also like some insight on creatine. I am curious to the side affects and benefits.

Creatine improved ATP levels which in return gives you a more anabolic condition to build new lean tissue. As you build muscle your BMR will increase. Therefore you will burn more calories on a daily basis. L-glutamine is an amino acid that help preserves muscle and prevent DOMS. Give both a try ay 5-10 grams pre/post training.

Originally posted by Mr_Thick
I would also like some insight on creatine. I am curious to the side affects and benefits.
side effects from creatine?Well, some people experinece bloating..but not a lot...this usually can be fixed by taking it in smaller doses..You will get a little water retention from creatine..good or bad?it's ur call

Back