• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Confused about how to split up calories

RnRGirl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It has been determined that I should eat at least 1900 calories per day. So I have decided to do 40p/30f/30c. So if this is regular % type math that breaks down to:
760 Protein calories
570 Fat calories
570 Carb calories.

My confusion is in converting this so I know how many grams of each I should eat. Any help would be appreciated. Also if you know the actual formula in case I need to change it please post.

Thanks

Originally posted by RnRGirl
It has been determined that I should eat at least 1900 calories per day. So I have decided to do 40p/30f/30c. So if this is regular % type math that breaks down to:
760 Protein calories
570 Fat calories
570 Carb calories.

My confusion is in converting this so I know how many grams of each I should eat. Any help would be appreciated. Also if you know the actual formula in case I need to change it please post.

Thanks

Protein and Carbs is 4 cals per pound and Fat is 9 cals per pound so you divide accordingly, thats it :)

Jodi....Does this look like a good place to start?

1900 Calories
40%P 760Cal 190G
25%F 475Cal 53G
35%C 665Cal 166G

I know I need to work up to the 1900 calories.

That seems like a lot of carbs, but I don't want to increase my fat and I don't think I could eat anymore protein

Thanks

:lol: That is not alot of carbs and yes looks good :D

Forgive me, because I don't know what your goals are, but don't be afraid of carbs! Just make sure they are high quality, natural carbs. :)

Originally posted by RnRGirl
Jodi....Does this look like a good place to start?

1900 Calories
40%P 760Cal 190G
25%F 475Cal 53G
35%C 665Cal 166G

I know I need to work up to the 1900 calories.

That seems like a lot of carbs, but I don't want to increase my fat and I don't think I could eat anymore protein

Thanks

That is a very small amount of carbs, carbs are not bad when you eat the right kind at the right time.

Okay I knew there was a right "kind". I didn't know there was a right "time". So when would that be. I know Meal 1,3,5 should be around the same amount.

Yes meals 1,3, 5 and no carbs in Meal 6 :)

Most important times for eating carbs are first thing in the morning and post-worjout.

I would try to take in the majority of them at those times...then some at 3 other meals and try for very few at your last meal if it's late at night.

Back