• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

creatine timing

F

frankm007

IML Gear Cream!
i finally bought some creatine to start using in a few weeks (during my bulking phase), and i was wondering when should i take my 5g of it? 30 mins before working out? 30 mins after with my protein/carb drink??? thanx
-frank

also take your protein carb drink 30 min after the creatine so be sure to take the creatine IMMEDIATLY after you work.

------------------
Got Muscle?
Train hard, play fast, go strong.

creatine post workout and only on traing days

Could someone take a shot at why you take it post work out? This is why I take it pre- workout. Ok I have just recently read a article saying that pre is best because it takes approx. 30 min for creatine to get into your blood stream. After which it has approx. 1 1/2 hours to be absorbed by your muscle tissue, if not you will flush it latter because it breaks down into creatinin and goes to your kidneys. So if you take it pre as you work your muscles there is a supply ready to be absorbed.
The article did go on to say that if you were taking it post as long as you depleted the creatine that is already in your muscle tissue, what you took would still be absorbed into the muscle. Once it's in the muscle creatine is stored for future use and will not be wasted.
Here is the key, if you take it pre you should have a supply of creatine stored plus the supply entering your blood stream ready for use so you will be sure not to run out. Post you can run out and that is when you suffer from lactic acid build up.

Back