• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Howdy! Introducing myself

Ihatex86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I'm from Salt Lake. Not a body builder, just a person who went through a HUGE depression and a MASSIVE weight gain (from 6'2 180 to 6'2 297 05/03/03) To the start of a weight loss (6'2 264 08/23/03) I have a cambered bar with 2 25lb weights, and 1 10lb cambered bar.

Now that I???ve started to loose weight, I???d like to gain form. But it's now painfully obvious I have NO idea what I???m doing. Just last week my elbows started KILLING me. I was doing 200 reps a day with the 50lb bar and 200-250 reps every day with the lighter bar. I've been informed that it was most likely working too hard to fast and I was killing my tendons.

So here I am :) looking for advice. I don't know the "lingo" so bear with me.

-mike

Last edited:
Wow, high reps can be kind of hard on the body. When you weight a little on the heavy side too I tend to do things slower and not push my luck with ultra high reps or speed movements and so on, and I'm not even 30 year, but high reps are not in my vocabulary really past say 25 for calves.

You've got the cushion between the bones that you have, dont push it ;)

Welcome :wave:

Whats wrong with x86 anyway ;)

Alpha is dead!

Welcome to IM :D

dude welcome i hope you can get back down sounds like your workin hard but ur workin 2 hard .not so many reps ...

but welcome..

Thanks guys. I know it's been a while, but I thought I'd repost. I've been working 3 muscle groups for the past two weeks. I am now 241 LBS!!! :D Just 51 more to go! :D

Welcome :wave:

Back