PDA

View Full Version : 29yrs old

lil-bit-slim
12-02-2014, 08:32 PM
29 yrs old, 6'2 190lbs

Been eating like shit and not working out. Feeling lethargic, depressed, unmotivated over the last couple years. Finally got my Testosterone checked and was at 209. Pretty low :(

Interested in pursuing the pellets, but concerned dosages aren't going to be high enough. Will likely end up taking Test E injections instead.

lil-bit-slim
12-02-2014, 09:23 PM
haha what's sweet about it? ...anyone have suggestions or advice on pellets?

sixsix250
12-02-2014, 09:46 PM
I agree. Go with the test e. I take it this will be for trt, untill then try cleaning your diet up a bit and doing some cardio.

lil-bit-slim
12-03-2014, 09:31 AM
It was a rambling post without a real question. Go with Test E over pellets.

Yeah, you're right.

lil-bit-slim
12-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Isn't that pretty low for someone my age though!? 200 at 29 yrs old!?

I've done Test E in the past, along with several other anabolic substances, and never felt better in my life. Trying to get away from the pins though, which is why I'm interested in the pellets.

What's the knock on the pellets? ...does no one like them?

dave 236
12-03-2014, 11:11 AM
You just won't get the bump from the pellets that you will IM injections. Yes BTW 209 is very low at your age. How long since you last used any aas?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

lil-bit-slim
12-04-2014, 12:26 PM
You just won't get the bump from the pellets that you will IM injections. Yes BTW 209 is very low at your age. How long since you last used any aas?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I did a cycle of Test E, Win and Clen last year starting in Aug, felt great as I had in the past on AAS. Only time I ever had neg side affect from AAS was once when I tried Tren, after the cycle I couldn't get it up for a month or so.

Basically I have all the classic symptoms of low T....fatigue, lack of motivation, losing muscle, lack of confidence, depression. I think in the past Test was about putting on muscle for me, but now I'm seeing it as a mood stabilizer and positive mental fortitude supplement.

skinnyguy180
12-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Not that it matters at this point but did you ever get your test levels checked before cycling?

Also why do you care about pins? a needle prick once or twice a week should not be a deciding factor IMHO.

If I was you I would just talk to my doctor and see what he recommends given your concerns. But everyone here is going to tell you to do injections.

lil-bit-slim
12-04-2014, 12:52 PM
I was tested several years back and if I recall was around 400 or so... I've used pins in the past, looking for another option. I know pinning is the preferred and best option out there. Part of me feels like I'll be too tempted to boost the levels up to BB dosages again which I'm trying to avoid. Also sounds stupid but I'm worried about public perception... for instance a gf or family member finds your needles by accident and you have to explain. Cultural perspective is that needles are sketchy.

blergs.
12-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Go with teste on test dec or testundec IMO

OverR8DNatty
12-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Your story seems similar to mines, and very interested in TRT myself.

lil-bit-slim
12-18-2014, 05:30 PM
if I was at 209 when tested, what would be the suggested dosage? I used to see a lot of guys running 250mg once a wk, or split twice a week for TRT. Is that still the trend? I used to run 500mg / wk on cycles, thinking that'd be too much and 250 seems responsible but wanted to ask if there is a rule of thumb or chart that could help me get the right dosage to take my test from 209 to around 750?

lil-bit-slim
01-03-2015, 12:11 PM
2 wks in on dosage of 350mg wk and feeling great!

IR0NASSAULT
01-03-2015, 06:07 PM
If you aren't using pct correctly or not taking enough time off between cycles you are going to damage your natural levels. Easy to explain pins...b12 injections...for your lack of energy. Normal people don't know the difference.

dckc111712
02-15-2015, 10:49 AM
Im about to turn 24, and ive been on trt for a year now. I take injections, test c, and feel amazing.

UberJedi
02-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Fuck those pellets. Nut up and take the shots.

RussellTANK
07-05-2015, 11:28 AM
I'm curious as to what your PCT was like for your last cycle... My thought process is if maybe you didn't correctly do your PCT, your low test levels may simply be from your body trying to recover from your last cycle and not being up to par yet? Just a thought. I've come off of cycles in the past without correct PCT and had all of the symptoms that you had expressed until I could get my levels back up... which can take some time

-SD-
08-17-2015, 04:25 PM
shots are superior
If you are worried about injection frequency just take test cyp once a week and alternate injection sites