• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DIANABOL Do's Donts? quik replies please!!

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started using real dianabol....well its on the way from www.ae-pharmacy.com.... the real deal!

I was using products from www.legalsteroids.com But i know its not the same.

So my question is.... I am just going to use 2 diff kind of D-bol
The blue kind and the pink kind.

Please let me know what to do to be able to keep my gains... and keep normal testosterone levels.

i was think of useing that site

i was unsure of useing that site if you could please tell me if you recive your good's and they a good i would be very greatful mate.
http://www.trigopharm.com/steroids_types.html have a look here they have a chart showing you you gain's and other things. looking the steroids rankings:thumb:

Do, take it every 3-4 hours.

Dont, drink while taking it.

Try to take in the morning and pre-training if your supply is low.
If you have enough every 3-4 hours is ideal. Drink tons of water and eat plenty. Oh yea, train your ass off. No drugs , No drinking.:whip:

well listin... i read that if you are taking JUST dianabol... you should only take it in one dose in the morning... and at most 2...

My deca is on the way so this is all i have for now

The whole dbol in the morning ONLY is a bridge theory and I dont believe in bridging if it effects your recovery at all, and people can argue all they want but I believe in getting on and getting off unless you admit to yourself your a year round user.

If your only going to use one tab a day then pre-workout is my vote, 45-60 minutes prior.

One tab?? lol nah im takin like 5 or 6

It has a 3-4 hour half life, you dont want to be using it all in the morning and then have none in your system later.

So.... HOW many times?? twice? 3 times? 4? Please let me know i dont want to be doin the wrong stuff

try to get equal dispersion throughout ur system That's why u don't want to take it all at once. Take some throughout the day.:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Every 3-4 hours, but I would not bother till you get your other item(s).

If you have a nice supply of DBOL and have Deca on the way. I would totally wait and stack it together.

anger management

hi when takeing some deca and diana for about 3 monts how long after stoping will the effect's last for like anger and stuff like that ? thank you

Your going to do Deca and dbol for 3 months or ???

Dbol is normally 4-6 weeks, Deca for 12 straight weeks is going to be HELL on your system as far as recovery goes, I would add in some injectable test if your seriously going to do that and I'd still drop the deca at the 10th week.

I have never gotten anger from anything I have done, but I would probably be a bit disturbed at having a totally limp dick.

Nah cuz.... taking d-bol for 5 weeks and on the 4th week my deca will get here.... so that would be 4 weeks of just d-bol and then only 1 week with d-bol and deca and then 8 weeks of just deca

Not how I'd run it, but I've already said that.

Good luck

Re: anger management

Originally posted by justyjust
hi when takeing some deca and diana for about 3 monts
why in hell would u take roids for 3 months straight?u might want to do some more reading before u go jumping in the bag with em.:thumb:

Where are the blue tabs made and what country did they arrive from?

I thought the blue Italian D-Bol was supposed to be counterfeit shit? I thought I read that somewhere on this board maybe.

IML Gear Cream!
Errrr.... there not really blue there white... but in like a blue sheet..... That's russian d-bol... or it could be thailand... im not for sure... And they work! thats for dam sure. You get done working out and your arms are just so solid and full of something.... probably water. I HOPE THERE NOT FAKE

If your getting the dbol pump then figure them being real.

So my question is.... I am just going to use 2 diff kind of D-bol
The blue kind and the pink kind.

Please let me know what to do to be able to keep my gains... and keep normal testosterone levels.

Back