• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shave Or Not?

SHAVE OR NOT?

• YES...BIC RAZOR CLEAN

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • NO...HAIR IS COOL

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • YES...BUT JUST BUZZ SHORT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • NO EFFIN' CLUE.....GOT NO HAIR...

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

SVEN73

LIFTA'
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, please help resolve a long-standing argument at the gym.
-Should guys shave chest &/ or abs? If so... how much? Shave totally or just buzz?

I vote shave, if your lean enough you get to see more definition (although waxing is what i'd prefer, it doesnt come back as sharp)
It's totally up to the individual though, my wife likes my hairy chest cause she can run her fingers through it, but i like it clean so she can lick my nipples :yes:

oh yah rissy...you know how i like it :evil: BALD BABY :rofl:

I am shaving the chest a little but not because I choose to, as for my abs they are pretty covered in hair, chest not so much.

grinning-smiley-021.gif

Originally posted by SVEN73
J'..You're not talkin' bout' your chest....r-u?:scared:

no i am talkin about the entire male body. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by J'Bo
no i am talkin about the entire male body. :rolleyes:

Did U just roll your eyes at me Missy?

break out the weed whipper honey, i want to shave my chest again............i tried to stay shaved this summer, it was a full time friggin job.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: whew!!!!! and yes, J'Bo does shave her chest.:yes: :yes: :D

:rolleyes: @ tank

SVEN...yes i did

That's 2 replys w/o ANY smilies..........

not in a smilie mood :( sorry

-.....Need K.K.s' ?

Originally posted by Tank316
i tried to stay shaved this summer, it was a full time friggin job.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: whew!!!!! and yes, J'Bo does shave her chest.:yes: :yes: :D
Yes it is!!

IML Gear Cream!
My hubby trims it with the clippers then shaves... and BTW he's tried the waxing, it didn't slow the growth or the amount and the hair didn't come back thinner... big waste of money and was very painful :(

BUMP that BF!!!
Try men's NAIR....works but still doesn't last that long...

I have a fair amount of belly hair but not much chest hair to speak of, I dont really get into the whole shaving thing though. The women I have spent time with it like what there is, now shaving your arms as a man seems kind of fruity to me, but thats JMO :lol:

-Agreed on the arm stuff....unless u get a 2-4-1 deal when u get your eyebrows waxed...:rolleyes: :booty:
-I think competitin is the only time a guy needs 2 b hairless JMO too.
-I just trim all w/ the buzzer...gotta stay neat & clean

JMO but i like my men bald EVERYWHERE other than his head :D

if your going to compete hair is no good, but if your just in the gym and you dont grow hair everywhere like an ape, just leave it alone.

It's all about leaness. Good tan and body hair don't mix. If someone is fat and pale, you might as well be hairy.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan If someone is fat and pale, you might as well be hairy.

Damn, NOW you tell me. I just bought a new razor. :headbang:

Personnally I think it is pretty geeky and I snicker at small guys that shave their stuff, arms, legs, chest. I mean what are you shaving for? Shaving is to emphisize definition. If your built like a bean pole or have little to no chest,forearms or legs what the hell are you trying to show off? I have some size as you can see in my pics and I don't shave my chest or legs. I only shave forearms because I haven't had hair on them since the 80's. I trim chest for neatness but not to show shit off. I say basically save the shaving for the big guys and well defined guys and then prior to compition. keep the egos in check.

Didn't rissole used to be known as peetrips...? so much has changed....im lost lol :)

Back