• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

solid source for stane

UberJedi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need recommendations for a solid stane source. When I order 30 ml bottles they are clear and I'm told taste like shit. When I get 60 ml bottles it is white and I'm told it isn't as bad. I think I'm getting watered down shit in the larger bottles. Any input would be appreciated.

There is no 30 ml bottle with ironmag research?..and the Exemestane is a milky white ..taste is obviously subjective but having tasted the Exemestane before giving to my rats I would say it wasn't bad at all.

I need recommendations for a solid stane source. When I order 30 ml bottles they are clear and I'm told taste like shit. When I get 60 ml bottles it is white and I'm told it isn't as bad. I think I'm getting watered down shit in the larger bottles. Any input would be appreciated.

What makes you think this? Did you get any tests to back it? If you ordered IMR stane, youre rats will love you. Its 100%, tests on my rats have shown it to be...and its milky white and doesnt taste good at all, but works

IronMag Research is top shelf.

heavyiron15 for 15% off

Back