• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hypergrowth Muscle mass training q's

king_eric

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi! I have just purchased an e-book called Hypergrowth muscle mass training. The rountine sounds good to me and I cannot wait to get started, but I would really appreciate your opinions on this.
I read down to the days you exercise on, and they are...
Week 1
Monday= Legs
Tuesday= Chest
Wednesday= Back
Thursday= Delt/ Arms
Friday= Legs
Saturday= Rest
Sunday= Rest

Week 2
Monday= Chest
Tuesday=Rest
Wednesday= Back
Thursday= Rest
Friday= Delt/ Arms
Saturday= Rest
Sunday= Rest

Week 2 sounds well, but I thought you were supposed to have a day off between each workout day? Any help would be great! Anyone who has heard or used this kind of training before?
Thanks!

I'm curious NG, what is your current workout program? How many sets do you do for each BP, reps, and rest time between sets.

Originally posted by rock4832
I'm curious NG, what is your current workout program? How many sets do you do for each BP, reps, and rest time between sets.

I currently train 4 days per week, one bodypart per day (the only one I am not training now is chest, I am rehabing a rotator cuff injury)

Sets range from 6-8 (not including warmup sets), reps are 4-8 done to failure after warmup.

I don't really time my rest between sets but it's about 2 minutes, more for squats and deadlifts.

So you only train each BP 6-8 sets a week and that produces growth? So how many exercises per BP do you do. Back for example?

Back would be 4 exercise, for example, last back workout:

Pulldowns 2 sets
Bent over rows 2 sets
Hammer strength rows 2 sets
Deadlifts 2 sets

I do a warmup set and 2 weight aclimation sets before my 2 working sets.

Do you do a warm-up for each exercise or just the first one? Right now I'm doing three working sets. Is two better or just preference?

Just Joking - :eek:

I like to warm up with the first one. But, sometimes I will do a warmup set before each shoulder type movement. (I have a bad shoulder)

Originally posted by rock4832
Do you do a warm-up for each exercise or just the first one? Right now I'm doing three working sets. Is two better or just preference?

I do a general warmup for my first exercise and then I do what is called a couple of weight aclimation sets before my 2 work sets rather than just jumping to my heaviest weight.

I find that for me 2 does it but it is not written in stone, some days I do more sets depending on how I feel.

IML Gear Cream!
so u wanna say that u do only 6-8 sets and thats make you bulk out it could be interesting. i advice u that u use week 2 schedule.

Back