• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

turkish steroid law

Rawhead

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello people:D
i'm off to turkey tomorrow and i was wondering if steroids can be purchased without perscription in pharmacies over there?
if so i'm gonna post me some back.

i've had a good look using the search engines but i can't find any information about it.

thanks.:thumb:

Probably can, since people order from there sometimes. Schering and Organon are Turkish.

yep bro, you can buy anyting you want without prescription...

im off to turkey in a few days

ive looked on net for the best prices and some are pretty cheap, im going to fill my suitcase, does anybody know how much were allowed to take home?

sustboy said:
ive looked on net for the best prices and some are pretty cheap, im going to fill my suitcase, does anybody know how much were allowed to take home?

:laugh:...nothing

Just don't try to smuggle hash out of Turkey

sustboy said:
That depends on where home is. Rawhead is in the UK, so he may be able to bring a personal stash back, but I don't know. It isn't legal to bring them into the U.S.A.

Back