• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st order with psl

IWANTORAL(S)

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
talking +help was unmatched.. finances sent went off without a hitch.. now i am just playing the waiting game, but i'm definitely amped. I will let u know how this alll unfolds

TD !!!! everything looks great packed nicely,,, eta the norm for over seas...very satisfied with my order the pills aren't chalky like some they are hard like an aspirin.
Cant wait to get some of this going

Keep us updated on how it goes brother. I am super amped for mine to get here. Can not wait haha.

After all the reviews I'm thinking about joining in on the fun lol. Let me us know how your order went I might place my order soon.

IML Gear Cream!
After all the reviews I'm thinking about joining in on the fun lol. Let me us know how your order went I might place my order soon.
We look forward to serving you brother! I'll send a PM to kazdad to make sure he got everything. I'll report back to you my friend :)

Back