• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calling All Experts

ONTOPNEWONE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like know something. Maybe. I could get some advice.

I am 28 years old and I am about 5'9" and I weigh about 210 with about 20% body fat. I would like to cut up and maintain 210 or higher. I do have a high resting heart rate of like 90 + . I believe it is damage from gear I used when I was younger.

Please assume, I know how to diet and train. I would just like some advice on the way to go.

My question is would you --------

(a) Eat 3000-4000 (or higher) cal a day (30/40/30) and cardio my ass off ( to drop BF and fix the heart so I can hit the gear in about 6 mos) and train heavy as a mofo so I dont lose too much size.

(b) Eat 2500-3000 cal a day - worry about the heart rate and body fat. Then try to add size later.

(c) Hang up the dreams of ripping my shirt off at ladies night and just try to look like a in shape lil dude with no mass.

My goal is to roll up in August of 2004- (class reunion) totally ripped @ 205 and maybe complete around the same time.

Does anyone know the weigh classes??

I say go with A - if you have the mass and the time.
Build it up - Rip it down.:splat:

"They" say its best to be at your leanest before starting a cycle. This helps most size gains to be positive and not cause you to look like you have blown up. Also catabolically it's better for the gear to its job.

I would do a verison of A. If you go with B, you are setting yourself up possibly for a difficult cut. If you are already 20% now what will you be later if you do not "worry" about things? ;)

You have a year to reach your goals. Right now you are about 168# LBM. A seems like the best route to follow but reduce your cals some what and go for a slow cut. If you are true to the diet you'll still be able to put on some mass. 205? maybe not, but 180 and ripped would be devastating.

Most likely when you get cut, you will be in the 180's. The high resting heart rate comes from too much weight and being out of shape, not steriods.

I am feeling like I want to do the version A. I Think I can maintain some size and rip down even if I don't hit the vitamin s. I would be in good shape. 180 ripped feels so small to me. If I have the time doesn't seem ok that I go with A. I mean I don't want to do C? lol. I am not looking for fast results.

Lesile - What did you mean by "If you are already 20% now what will you be later if you do not "worry" about things?"

I am sorry I misread B as NOT worry about body fat...:grin: oops.
Hey gimme a break, it was very late;)

Originally posted by ONTOPNEWONE
I do have a high resting heart rate of like 90 + .

See a doctor! That is about twice what mine is, I've never had a resting heart rate that fast no matter how much weight I was piling on. I can only assume there is some kind of restriction in the heart (left ventricle etc).

You really think he should go to a doctor?
ontop, whats up with your blood pressure?

I am wearing a polar heartrate monitor right now. It is reading 106-108. My blood pressure is fine.

Go to the docter and get checked out, full blood test too. You may have hyperthyroidism.

dg - I don't think all of my heart problem is related to being out of shape. I think that is possible that I my have left venticle atrophy.
I can't think of any meds the doc would give me.

My heart rate is 96 right this minute.

I dont have insurance. I can't afford it. I am in LA remember.

If you can afford gear you can afford to see the doctor. A blood test is only $125.00 I know I didn't have insurance for a while this year. This is way more important than anything else. :no:

I will look into it. I couldn't afford the gear now anyway. I am a little scaried now.

do you think i am going to have a heart attack or something. why do you think my heart rate is so high? out of shape ? gear?

sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Relax. It sounds serious enough to see a doc, but I am pretty sure you are not going to drop dead right now. You live in LA? Where? Go to my website (www.solidtothecore.com) and email or call me, I will see if I can set you up with my doc. Try to save you some cash.

Back