PDA

View Full Version : Weed And Gear

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 01:15 PM
So what is the deal exactly on smoking weed and doing gear??

Please no bashing just because you do not smoke. I want to really know if it is bad and how bad it is. I dont drink, or do any kind of other drugs... But i do smoke.. at nite of course

Mudge
09-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Just a guy
I want to really know if it is bad and how bad it is.

Breathing any kind of smoke is bad for you, not sure what information your after since this is all well known.

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 02:45 PM
NO I meen is it bad to mix it with roids

Mudge
09-01-2003, 02:47 PM
If the studies are not lying to us in telling us it raises estrogen, and since it will damage your cardiovascular abilities then its going to hurt your workouts regardless.

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 02:48 PM
I have never ever read that about weed... I know it raises dopamine levels and maybe a little serotonin

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 02:49 PM
I meen if u know that for a fact then slap me silly

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 02:54 PM
So what you think?

Mudge
09-01-2003, 03:28 PM
I meen if u know that for a fact then slap me silly

Of course I dont, I only know what I read, we could be being lied to like people were in the 60s and 70s.

Arnold smoked pot and drank beer FWIW, exactly at what times during the year I dont know.

ZECH
09-01-2003, 03:53 PM
You come on a bb forum where health is the main focus, and you don't want to get bashed for smoking pot??:rolleyes:

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:04 PM
Look dg... Every body does something bad... steroids are very bad for your system... And even if you do it right doesnt meen it still isint harmful. I just smoke a little weed at nights to cool down my day.... i work alot... i train alot... so was the big deal?

Cant be no more harmful than steroids and i bet pennies to dollars that if this is a BB forum(anabolic steroid forum) then health is NOT a main focus. So why bash me for wanting to know how bad it is, and what it does when it mixes.

I want to have decent health.. roids are not going to help that.. just make me mad and bigger. So my health is probably not already good (have had liver problems). But that is beside the point. the question i had was

So what is the deal exactly on smoking weed and doing gear??

DO IT, DO IT IN MODERATION, Dont touch it? or what

Mudge
09-01-2003, 04:10 PM
steroids are very bad for your system...

Would you like to back that up? Because I dont believe in such a comment.

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:11 PM
They are harmful WHILE you use them.... you can recoop of course... but like d-bol... just 10mg will raise your liver values

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Can we please get on topic... im not trying to be a ass... i would just really like to know but you all keep critsizing me because i smoke... YES I SMOKE.... I train and train I work my ass off in the gym EVERY day.... PLEASE just tell me or show me a site that says weed is estrogenic... and if it is... is it bad enough to mess with anything....

Mudge
09-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Ok that covers 17aa orals, how about everything else under the sun? So we can now admit to ourselves that alcohol is bad for us as well.

Your not going to grow a chest like Britney Spears just because you do weed, but if its going to hinder gains why bother. I would rather focus on one thing in life, being a pothead like my hippy friends or getting somewhere in the gym. It would be my belief the more drugs you are slamming into your system the more chances of you doing harm are, your going to put your immune system under a good load.

There was a person who put on 70 pounds in a year and was doing recreational drugs as well, and he dropped dead some time ago.

SolidToTheCORE
09-01-2003, 04:16 PM
Do not gear and smoke weed at the same time. The weed raises estrogen and will fuq with you kidneys. I say it goes on the lines of drinking while on the gear, not advisable. If you are going to drop the coin on the juice, then do it right. Make sure your body is clean as it can be, work it in when you understand you diet and understand your body more. I had a buddy in the Corps would got bitch tit just smoking weed.

I vote no on Prop Weed/Gear.

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:16 PM
.......... Screw it never mind.... I've searched a million times trying to find some help on the situation... but i guess i cant

Mudge
09-01-2003, 04:18 PM
How hard did you search?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=marijuana+estrogen

There is an extract which says it could not be observed.

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:18 PM
Thank you... thats all i wanted to hear I appreciate it

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:20 PM
Cannabis extract in large doses exhibited neither estrogenic nor antiestrogenic effects. Thus, although estrogen receptor binding activity was observed in crude marijuana extract, marijuana smoke condensate and several known components of cannabis, direct estrogenic activity of cannabis extract could not be demonstrated in vivo.

err??

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:20 PM
So does that meen it is not estrogenic... thats what it looks like

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:24 PM
I have no idea... i cant understand what exactly that paragraph meens

SolidToTheCORE
09-01-2003, 04:36 PM
Dude, just smoke your bowl. And ship your gear to Mudge and I. We will "hold" it for you

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:38 PM
Man Fuck u ... ok... constructive critisim would have been great

I have not been a ass hole... but apparently you are

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:42 PM
Listin I have already had OUT STANDING gains with no Gyno so far... i went from 200 to 220 pounds. Went from 205 to 275 on bench... so there for it aint doing so bad with me....

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 04:43 PM
And I have been on it for a month and a half.... THATS IT

Mudge
09-01-2003, 05:00 PM
Great results, some of that was probably because 205 is nowhere near what you could have done naturally. Hope the rest of the cycle goes well for you.

Just a guy
09-01-2003, 05:01 PM
I have been training for 4 years mudge..... that was as good as it got.... i was on many different supplements... and now i blow up...

SolidToTheCORE
09-01-2003, 05:04 PM
dick. don't get your little pot smoking panties in a bunch. we are just telling you its not in your best interest to smoke weed when you are trying to push you body to its limits. so either wrap you lips around your pipe or get serious and drop the weed. your choice. I personally could give two shits about you and what happens to you when your all fucked up in 3 months. enjoy it now. it wont last. dick.

Mudge
09-01-2003, 05:04 PM
I got stuck at 265, some of my problem was bench form but I got ragged on plenty for my pussy benching. I'm tall too so that wasn't helping me.

Good luck with the rest of the cycle, I'll go ahead and close this now...