PDA

View Full Version : Test and Dbol

SivikR
09-01-2003, 08:13 PM
I have used dbol alone for two cycles, I started back in May of this year. With a month off between. The first which lasted 4 wks @ 30mgs, and the second for 6 wks @ 30mgs for 2 wks, and 40 mgs for 4wks. I'll be ending my sixth week this Wednesday. My gains from the first, was about 18 lbs and the second was 11lbs. My question is, I'm getting some test, which I want to stay on for at least 10wks, but I was curious as to if I need to take any time off between ending my second cycle and starting my third, just test alone? Thanks

gr81
09-01-2003, 08:36 PM
you mean ake a break between running the dbol alone and the test, no. I would front load the Dbol for the first few weeks of your cycle anyways until the test kicks in. i wouldn't do test alone either, why don't you throw something else in there??

BUSTINOUT
09-01-2003, 08:36 PM
I'd say take some time off and give the body a rest. About 6 weeks.

BUSTINOUT
09-01-2003, 08:37 PM
I think he has already run a cycle of his d-bol gr8 and waiting to get the test.

gr81
09-01-2003, 08:50 PM
why is he asking if he should take a break then if he already has??

SivikR
09-01-2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah, sorry if I didnt clear that up enough, I will have run 6 wks on Wednesday. and wanting to jump right into test, just not knowing if I need to break for 6 wks and then test, or go ahead with it. Will gains be better with an off cycle? and I'm fine with adding more, but what?

gr81
09-01-2003, 08:52 PM
R U quiting the orals right as you hop on test?? I would run the orals a few weeks more as a front load for the test unless you are gonna quit them. If so I guess a break would be good so your hormone levels aren't yo yoing up and down.

SivikR
09-01-2003, 08:56 PM
Yeah, I quitting the orals. so 4 wks off, or 6 wks off? run dbol for 3 wks, then test for 10 or take both at the same time?

BUSTINOUT
09-01-2003, 08:56 PM
I'd run them together. If you've already been on d-bol for six weeks, a break sure wouldn't hurt. Besides, whats the hurry?

BUSTINOUT
09-01-2003, 08:57 PM
run them together but not for the same duration. d-bol for about 4 weeks.

SivikR
09-01-2003, 08:59 PM
how long for the break

BUSTINOUT
09-01-2003, 09:01 PM
I'd go six. Like I said, what the crap is the hurry? That is one area where people screw the pooch hard...afraid to take breaks.

gr81
09-01-2003, 09:19 PM
breaks are good, but I would stay on longer for your next cycle, with 4 weeks here and 6 weeks there, you aren't going to hold on to alot of actuall muscle, especially just taking orals. Stay with the test for like 14-16 weeks IMO, front loading teh Dbol for the first 4 and throw in a less androgenic compound to go with the test. Run that and then take a break for roughly the same amount of time and you should keep more gains than you have been seeing. BO is right though, there is no hurry, you must learn patience with the drugs and in B in general, it is vital vitrue to have.

BUSTINOUT
09-01-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by gr81
breaks are good, but I would stay on longer for your next cycle, with 4 weeks here and 6 weeks there, you aren't going to hold on to alot of actuall muscle, especially just taking orals.

AMEN!

Mudge
09-01-2003, 09:41 PM
My own opinion is dont go long on the cycles till you know WTF your doing and you have access to HCG. 10-12 weeks IMO, otherwise you risk going into serious shut down mode and it may take you a long ass time getting back.

I can give a 22 year old example who had the estrogen of 5 men and the testosterone of an old woman for 11 months because he had no HCG, and he was not on all that hardcore of a cycle and it was no really long one either. The guy is genetically gifted so I would not say for a moment that it was because he was some 22 year old with no natural test level, I just dont think that alot of us who screw off are going to recouperate with a measly 2-4 weeks GENERIC internet suggested clomid therapy.

SivikR
09-04-2003, 12:21 AM
Im going to take 6wks off, and go straight with the test for 10wks and dbol for the first 4, and for a less androgenic also, would equipoise be a good add-on?

BUSTINOUT
09-04-2003, 02:10 AM
I love EQ. Beats deca hands down IMHO.

gr81
09-04-2003, 03:11 PM
I agree with BO, EQ is good stuff to add in there with some test. What are you gonna run dosage-wise?

crackerjack414
09-05-2003, 12:07 AM
i completly disagrea eq is a very week substance and imo is a better cutting drug than a bulking drug. Deca is an excellent bulking drug and works exceptionaly well in an extremely high cal bulking diet

BUSTINOUT
09-05-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by crackerjack414
i completly disagrea eq is a very week substance and imo is a better cutting drug than a bulking drug. Deca is an excellent bulking drug and works exceptionaly well in an extremely high cal bulking diet

For certain indiiduals...

After using deca for years, I've come to the conclusion that it sucks. Kinda like sust. lol The same way many feel EQ sucks. Varies by individual and their goals. Not that deca did not yield gains, but not the shiat that it is for some. I felt the quality of the gains were better on EQ and limpness was not an issue either.;) Crap takes forever to get out of the system

gr81
09-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by crackerjack414

You may not have liked it but you can't say it is weak, deca and EQ are very similar compounds, almost too similar and EQ is better IMO. Both are good drugs and EQ is great to add in your test cycle. to each his own though.

Mudge
09-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Some people respond some dont (EQ), if anything is agreed upon its that most people dont run it less than 10 weeks.

Massed Bulk
09-09-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
My own opinion is dont go long on the cycles till you know WTF your doing and you have access to HCG. 10-12 weeks IMO, otherwise you risk going into serious shut down mode and it may take you a long ass time getting back.

I can give a 22 year old example who had the estrogen of 5 men and the testosterone of an old woman for 11 months because he had no HCG, and he was not on all that hardcore of a cycle and it was no really long one either. The guy is genetically gifted so I would not say for a moment that it was because he was some 22 year old with no natural test level, I just dont think that alot of us who screw off are going to recouperate with a measly 2-4 weeks GENERIC internet suggested clomid therapy.

Excellent Advice Man!!! Running more then 10-12 weeks without HCG is the worst thing you can do. I personally would take 6 weeks off the gear. Get some clen, clomid, nolva and run that. Once you are done run 10 weeks of test and 4-5 weeks of dbol. YOu should gain good 15-20 lbs if everything is in check. I think that if one is not going to compete there is no point in doing a 20 week cycle. There is cheap anavar availabe all you gotta do is search. Anavar is a great bridge between cycles along with clen. IMO persistance is the best solution to all of your problems. Look, ask around and dont be afraid of getting scammed it happens to everyone, i got scammed for 900 dollars, that would have been 2 cycles worth of shit, but i learned. My advice is to get some EQ for your next cycle and run it with test and dbol. You will see amazing gains. Good Luck.

Mudge
09-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Some people swear Anavar doesn't shut them down but I have a chart I believe at home that displays about a 20% HPTA suppression in 5 days on I think 10mg a day, I will post it when I can.

With my own experiences with recovery I do NOT believe in bridging unless it will not effect HPTA at all, GH or IGF etc, both pricey. There is also slin but honestly I dont hear alot of rave about it unless on cycle.

Massed Bulk
09-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
Some people swear Anavar doesn't shut them down but I have a chart I believe at home that displays about a 20% HPTA suppression in 5 days on I think 10mg a day, I will post it when I can.

With my own experiences with recovery I do NOT believe in bridging unless it will not effect HPTA at all, GH or IGF etc, both pricey. There is also slin but honestly I dont hear alot of rave about it unless on cycle.

I agree with you, I do not believe in bridging either except with Clen and insulin. Taking both together is good for the fact that Clen messes up insulin secretion talking both together is really good. Even if you do not have access to either one Two things must be done. HTPA has to be restored ASAP and constant insulin levels have to provided to prevent cortisol from binding to astrogen receptors.

SivikR
09-09-2003, 11:57 PM
What exactly is HCG and whats the deal with anavar and clen, is that only if I go past 10wks? because im not.

Mudge
09-10-2003, 06:52 AM
See the monsterous PCT thread I have been building up.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18411

Clen is anticatabolic.