• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fake d-bol??

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's my delima... I have two different kinds of d-bol... I have the thailand Pink ones... They are hexagonal with a little baby.. or balled up human in the middle of every tab... i cant crush them with my finger, but they have hardly no taste.. kind of chalkey.

And then i have the russian d-bol Its in blister packs of 10 with bar codes and such on the back of them... they have no tag on them just plain and white.... And there sweet tasting for a little while.. Any one know if they are legit?

Is it a dragon on the pinks? As for the russians, that sounds like a very close description of the ones I did on a cycle last year. I got good results from them. They did not give me near the bloat as naps did. Which is okay with me because the bp goes up when I get too bloated.

do 50mg ed for a few days if u dont blow up they are fake. If u are a bit of a chemist shoot me a pm and ill tell u a way u can test them your self

Keep in mind that cj said for ONLY a few days. Don't get crazy with that stuff. And drink lots of what. My kidneys always seem sore on d-bol.

Back