• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Know what pisses me off most?

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When people come to this site and pretend to be someone they arent and bloody lie and tell people different stories :mad:

You know who you are and i think that you are PATHETIC :rolleyes: but its all good.

:funny: :lol: :haha: :haha: :funny:

do you have such a pathetic life that you have to make one up? i just dont understand :confused: oh well as my sis and i say

SUCKS TO BE YOU

:eek: Whatever it is...I didn't do it this time.

Rating sites are where all the faker action is.

what are rating sites?

no buffy its not you :rofl:

Originally posted by J'Bo
no buffy its not you :rofl:

shwooo *wipes nervous sweat off of head*

Thats good cause I still love ya babe :kiss:

i will always love yah too.

not me either

:rofl: dvlmn666 wants you to love him, too. :D

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
:rofl: dvlmn666 wants you to love him, too. :D
;) :D :wave2:

dv you know your the man :p

hey gr81 where the hell is my advice babe? hope you had a good day.

right back at yah ;)
psst pm.

Its no fun if I don't keep ya waiting in anticipation, j/k. tommorrow I'll shoot a one hun. Gr81 is a busy man at the moment. Why are you so mad J??

Last edited:
Do you you mean someone you already know impersonating somebody else or someone coming across as something they are not? Either way, they both suck. lol

Just curious, but is this something you could not confront them about one on one?

And please don't be so hard on dero. He really IS a dude. Don't let the hair fool ya. :lol:

:rofl: @ BO

I am pissed because there is someone here that NO i cant confront one on one cause they have been a little too freaky for me. They have told me a whole different story about their life then they have told someone else i know. Kinda sad if you ask me.

Well, I'm INNOCENT this time! It's certainly not me! But I know who though you are speaking about! :p ;)

IML Gear Cream!
me too..(innocent..but have no idea who has crossed the arcs with J'bo..)
poor sot!

Damn i knew i shouldnt of made up that story about me being married :grin: So ya see J, i'm sorry, :( You can come over any time you want and make babies :dance: It's ok :grin:

It was me. I am actually Batman.

:laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :hehe:

Thats not me in my avatar, I am really Nestor pistor, sorry for the confusion!

I plead the 5th ... honestly. :D

Originally posted by Rissole
Damn i knew i shouldnt of made up that story about me being married :grin: So ya see J, i'm sorry, :( You can come over any time you want and make babies :dance: It's ok :grin:

Ris= its really you :rofl: k i am on the plane so meet me at the airport we can start there. :D

IAB= not at all :rolleyes:

MBC= ?

Sounds like alot of you are maybe questioning your validity :confused:

Originally posted by J'Bo

Sounds like alot of you are maybe questioning your validity :confused:

questioning my use of a dictionary, maybe, but not my validity.

Back