• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

needing some help.

Kazdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok well I have decided I am going to do my first show. I am quite a ways away from the show, November 7th, but I want to start prepping myself mentally and physically going into this show. I need help figuring out what kind of stack to run. I am currently cruising for a little while trying to figure out what to do.

Basically should I attempt to bulk over the next 2 month and then start to dial in for the show. And while dialing in for the show what type of stack should I use? And try to keep it realistic. I am not a millionaire nor do I have a few grand I can just throw around. I was thinking about running some tren e, test e, clenbuteral/t3 and maybe some anavar. I want to use ALL Psl products for this show. So any input would be great.

The picture is of myself currently at around 220 lbs. I am thinking of going either light heavy weight or another one.

Attachments

• 2015-06-03 17.27.10.jpg
    2015-06-03 17.27.10.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 14
Lookin pretty beefy there brotha! I don't personally compete....yet. Maybe some day. But I'd recommend posting this in the anabolics section so it will get more views and opinions.

And P.S. thanks for choosing PSL for your contest prep :) We'll take care of you. PM me when you want to order.

I run a lot of test-e and tren-e cycles... but adding masteron to the mix was one of my best cycles ever!

I take a different approach to anavar than most people... but it works awesome!

Here's the theory and way I came up with it...

Anavar is a "Class I" steroid and is most effective with Dbol or Anadrol which is a "Class II" steroid.

I run both of these at a moderate level, because you will be breaking the - "only one oral rule."

I also like running Dbol at low levels for longer than normal durations, which adds a nice effect of Dbol
without all the sides at a higher dose...

I first read of Arnold and Mentzer running Dbol like this... I find it adds a nice extra touch to the cycle.

Please keep us posted.

test e and tren e sound fine for now and my show is on the same date lol. but closer to the show i would drop the long esters and swap to short esters

Back