• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey gang

newtothis

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been lifting wights on and off since I was a teenager. (29 years old now). I just started working out again to get into shape for summer and I am just getting the gains I once used too. I'm looking to get some help from Trenbolone Acetate. I need advice from members.

Mod edit: read the fucking rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard man

I'm just going to say, if you've been outta the game for a while, gear is the last thing you need to worry about. Let your body acclimate to your training before you turn it all up to 11.

Dumbest thing in the world is seeing people pump ur body full of androgens when they don't even have the glycogen reserves to survive a proper training cycle or program.

Welcome to the community!

Welcome

I've been lifting wights on and off since I was a teenager. (29 years old now). I just started working out again to get into shape for summer and I am just getting the gains I once used too. I'm looking to get some help from Trenbolone Acetate. I need advice from members.

Mod edit: read the fucking rules!

Do not get help from Trenbolone acetate......get help from a good diet and work out plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back