• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pharmacom td

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Basicstero sent me out a sample pack to review the products and service.

I received:
2 tren a
3 test e
1 test suspension in oil

Shipping speed was good for intl. Packaging was great, I feel like the products inside could have been more secure but they arrived in good condition.

One box was a little bent up, the hologram stickers on the bottom of the boxes looks like someone threw them on as fast as possible and took no care in doing so. Minor issues which don't affect the gear, only presentation.

Just injected 1.5 ml test e, 1 ml tren a in the same pin. oil a little thick but no pip an hour after injection. I've ran pharmacom before and this stuff has always been good. I will inject .5-1ml of the test suspension later before workout and report back.

Was excited to see the lab work ms tests come back on the test and tren by pharmacom with really good numbers.

Screenshot_2015_06_12_10_55_32.png

Pinned 1.5 ml of the test base into left quad. Took me a bit and was able to start workout 2 hours and 15 minutes after inj. noticed a nice increase in drive. Only downside was the bit of pip the following day. Nothing major but when I would stretch my leg back I felt it. Would like to try the test base in water when it becomes available.

Pretty short review. Did you stop using the product because of PIP? Otherwise, should have been a longer review based on the amount of free gear they sent you. Just sayin.

Back