• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fluffy People have to walk.

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Bus is on strike here in Hawaii and all of the "Fluffy" people have to walk. There's herds of them, all forced to get off their asses for once and walk further than the corner bus stop. On the news they had this huge woman complaining about it and that her cankles hurt. Ahh it makes me feel good to see people forced to get exercise. Alot of people here are suddenly realizing just how out of shape they are. Sporting goods stores have seen increased sales of exercise equipment, shoes and clothes. Oh and the bike shop's are sold out, too. But soon the buses will be rolling again, all of that equipment and those bikes will start collecting dust and soon I'll be searching the classifieds for a good deal on a barely used treadmill, more weights and a new bike. I just thought you guys might get a kick out of this whole thing.

there's tat many fat people in Hawaii?
Guess i watch too much TV....

Hey, their loss is your gain!

I think it is disgraceful. I fuqing hate lazy fat people.

sub humans

really fire how do you feel?????????? :grin:

like a bit of a sub human myself right now. I have to get back in the gym. 2 days in a row this week. 1st time this whole summer. I can at least say I haven't been lazy just busy as heck.

Then you are not a sub human you macho macho man. :D At least you aren't turning around calling yourself skinny, I hate it when guys miss a few days and call themself skinny...........:D

No I'm hardly skinny and I have no problem telling it the way it is even if it is directed at me. We all like compliments we all like to tell everyone about our feats and accomplishments but nobody is perfect and if you can't admit your faults and downfalls too then your a shallow person whom I don't have room for. I lead by example. I have been outta of the gym and it surely shows. I'm not afraid to call myself a fat bastard if it is true. I have a good inch around the waist I HAVE to delete.

Oh and I wouldn't say I'm that bad yet,(sub human) I'm not lazy and I'm not obese. Just gained some unwanted weight due to shoulder injury.

ah I see :D I just love playing with you it is ok :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
oh baby please come and play with meeeee!! I'll give you a piece of candy????

sub humans

Yea!

That's how I feel. That's why when I workout my mixes always contain White Zombies "More Human Than Human" (especially the version from the Super Sexy Swingin' Sounds Remix CD). Cause that's what you become when you build upon yourself, more human than a Fluff Ball, walking health hazard.

oh yeah, i think we have some major play time a acoming :D Got about an hour left in me :D :rofl:

whoohooo. where do you live again?

Originally posted by firestorm
oh baby please come and play with meeeee!! I'll give you a piece of candy????

damn fire that is just kindof creepy. ha ha SS, didn't your parents teach you not to take candy from strange old men.
:laugh: :haha: :haha:

ha ha gr8 just hot young men :D

yeaaa baby call me what you will with looks like SS has you can call me anything you like as long as you aren't calling me off of her. hahahahahaha

Will you look at this?? the young stallion steps infront of the stud. Damn boy didn't yo mamma teach you any manners? I was about 600,438,978,00 inches away from bedding down that young philly and you go runnen down the mountain cutting me off. hahahahahaha

well fire, you gotta get yours, I gotta get mine, j/k. Hey when in doubt, ask about the group sex. I find that question to be the alltime best icebreaker, although I haven't found many girls that approved of my timing with that ?, ha ha.

IML Gear Cream!
HAHAHAHA NAAA I don't like my face slapped. thanks though

Originally posted by shortstuff
really fire how do you feel?????????? :grin:

He feels like a FLAMER!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

BO,, I'm beginning to dislike you. I think I'll pay that guy you told me about a visit and collect "my" money. hahahahaha

Originally posted by gr81
well fire, you gotta get yours, I gotta get mine, j/k. Hey when in doubt, ask about the group sex. I find that question to be the alltime best icebreaker, although I haven't found many girls that approved of my timing with that ?, ha ha.

I could introduce you to a few :grin:

"fluffy" people... that's priceless :laugh:

Back