• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm Back

trinsdad

The All Unknowing!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to say high to you nice folks. I had lost my motivation abit when i had a gout attack. It was pretty severe and spent a few days in the hospital trying to get my uric acid down.

I have had cronic gout since I was in my early 20's. It seems to "get me" when I take in too much protein in the form of designer whey powders.

I am worried about my diet now since protein and fat are the main source of my energy and protein is a big cause of gout. I am not trying to be a body builder I want to get as lean and healthy as possible. I am a big believer that carbs and sugar are a big factor in what made me so soft....er that and not working out like I sould.

I have been laid up unable to move for 3 weeks and watching me lose everything I gained was torture...just torture.

So I am back in the Gym again. I can move with only discomfort but I think I will go twice a day again until I can get back to where I left off.

I made great results with Dr. Maru Dipascale "Metabolic Diet" however I am still conscerned with all the bacon and cheese I eat as part of this diet. (however I love it).

I have been reviewing Dr. Mercola's work as well. He seems to be similar with the other Dr. just not a pork fan.

Sorry for the long chat...this is the only place I feel I can "let it all out"

Anyway its great to be back!

Welcome Back!

If I HAD to choose between the Anabolic Diet and the No Grain Diet my choice BY FAR WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND would be Dr. Mercola's No Grain Diet. Give it a shot. I won't ever diet like that but I would like to hear how it works for others. Seems like an excellent alternative. :)

Back