• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lean mass bulking diet i have been pondering

hardasnails1973

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok we all know there is a 2 hour window post workout which we need to take advantage of. Now let me present a possible there for gaining lean body mass with out an fat or minimal fat say 70-80% of it muscle 10-20 % fat

let say a 220 lbs body builder at 7% bf, who has a desk job and trains 4 times a week and cardio 2-3 days a week mainly HIT cardio on off days except days after legs

calulate bmr 10-12 times body mass = 2500-2800 calories per day
calucate in AMR at 1.3 times BMR is for lean gaining = 3300-3500 caloires

now rations that I will be using are the 50/30/20 - p/f/c ratio which alot of you are familiar with

Now that comes out to be about 175 grams of carbs not including fiberous

How would this look For lean mass gains

4 mass
4 liver tabs

meal 1
3/4 cup oatmeal dry
60 grams protein lean protein
under 10 -15 grms of fat
250 mgs ALA

meal 2 -4
50 protein
15- 20 grams fat (EFAS) 60%
Green veggies 1 cup
halfhour prior

10 grams gltuemine

Post workout 1
2 servings MAss maker (slow burining/fast burning carbs)
1 scoop of muscle provider
500 mgs ALA
10 grams glutemine

an hour later
Post workout 2
6 oz chicken
10ozyam
1 cup veggies

before bed
25 grams egg whites
25 grams VPx micelluar
1 TBSP FLAX

THis takes in to concideration the 2 hour window and supplying enouugh carbs to get me thorugh the day and my workout as well.

non training days take in 50 grams breakfast
and 50 grams after cardio or at meal 3 to play safe and go more p/f rest of the day.

Any comments please advise

Last edited:
Looks good but I would add at least 1 more serving of green veggies.

What's the liver tabs and mass contain?

Do you plan on this same plan for non-training days?

Everything looks really good. 50/30/20 - p/f/c ratio on training days --- at 7% I would consider a 60/20/20 -- but it looks good.

non training days take in 50 grams breakfast
and 50 grams after cardio or at meal 3 to play safe and go more p/f rest of the day

I am assuming that you mean carbs ...

100 carbs on non-training days
175 carbs on training days

I like it ... I would drink more water than normal and I really like the 20 grams of Glutamine during a diet like this.

meal 1 egg whites/whey
meal 2 chicken/beef
meal 3 chicken
meal 4 tuna egg whites an hour and a half prior workout
post work 3 scoops mass maker 2 scoops muscle proveder
meal 5 chicken egg whites
meal 6 salmon or cod, egg whites with EFAS

Different protein release at different times and people need to take advantage of these Fish burns quick, whey as well

any help let me know

hardasnails

I meant your supplemented protein ....

I like MAX-MUSCLE HIGH 5 --

It has five different proteins in it.

Whey Concentrate, Soy, Egg, Posassium Caseinate, and Whey Isolate --- 118 calories per serving and 26 grams of protein per serving --- no carbs, no fat, no sugars, no gums, no Aspartame.

best ones i have found are
vpx micellian with muscle provider
muscle milk by cytopro
all the whey isolate mixed with keto cooler with 8 egg whites cooked and eaten sperately

Do you like the muscle milk? I never have tried it. I have heard good things.

IML Gear Cream!
I like to stay with EAS Myoplex and Max Muscle High 5. My stomach likes it.

I have never tried anything from Optimum, so I am not sure.
How many different types of Protein are in the powder?

Originally posted by SolidToTheCORE
I like to stay with EAS Myoplex and Max Muscle High 5. My stomach likes it.

I have never tried anything from Optimum, so I am not sure.
How many different types of Protein are in the powder?

There are 3 different wheys and egg white, it also has 5 grms. glutamine and 13 grms. BCAA's.

I take VP2 after training, I am using the optimum for other times of the day.

Sounds like a great protein --- Just for fun I would ask the clerk at the place you bought it from if you came get a copy of the lab report on that protein. I used to manage a Max Muscle store in San Diego. We always had lab reports on a protein if we carried it. One reason why we never carried anything from MUSCLETECH. The would never give you a report of whats in the stuff ....

But that protein you are taking we class as a four hour protein...It looks good how is the taste?

Originally posted by SolidToTheCORE
Sounds like a great protein --- Just for fun I would ask the clerk at the place you bought it from if you came get a copy of the lab report on that protein. I used to manage a Max Muscle store in San Diego. We always had lab reports on a protein if we carried it. One reason why we never carried anything from MUSCLETECH. The would never give you a report of whats in the stuff ....

But that protein you are taking we class as a four hour protein...It looks good how is the taste?

I bought it online and it is home waiting for me so I haven't tasted it yet, I will try it tonight when I get home from work and let you know.

this was the best part, I almost don't believe it, on dpsnutrition.com they are selling the packets 20 for $20, it's 55grms. protein per packet. I was paying $40 for 20 MRP's. The packet price was much cheaper than buying the jug.

I stick to whole food and mainly shakes before or after workout to provide my body with high levels of BCAAS. Muscle provider is 50% BCAAS content and why I used it pre and post workout and probably why beverly guys retain so much muscle mass is becuase they are consatntly flooded them selves with BCAAS all day long. I was skeptical till I tried this approach as well..

IML Gear Cream!
Optimum makes quality product at reasonable prices.

HasN. Its a solid plan and should work well.

Personally, and when I hit a bulk next, I will plan it with a similar theory (nutrition around workouts), but I will do it like this.

A few simple carbs and EAA before the workout (Vendetta).

BCAAs in water during (ICE).

50 Grams of Whey Isolate after with a simple carb (like dextrose and malto) and a good creatine product (Like v12 or Swole).

An hour and a half after my workout, I'd have complex carbs and protein (like oatmeal and whey). Most of the rest of the day would be high fat, moderate protein, and fibrous carbs.

post workout I use mass maker or may be ground up oats with muscle provider.

Back