• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Squat Racks

derekisdman

RAWR!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm in the process of finishing up building my home gym. I just got rid of a bunch of junk and moved some stuff around so I could make room for a squat rack. I still don't have much room but i've made enough space. I'm looking to get a quality squat rack, but one built for space saving (a smaller one). Does anyone have anyone have any recommendations? I've seen some smaller ones but i'm not sure if their quality is even any good.

absolutely. I have a vertical press. The kind you lie underneath and push straight up. I prefer it from the angled presses because the weight you push is true. www.fitnessfactoryoutlet.com carries them and I believe they are guarenteed for life. all parts even if they wear out. Not that your going to wear out a piece of equipment that doesn't require any cables or pullys. here is a photo of the piece I'm talking about:
http://www.fitnessfactoryoutlet.com/freeweight_equipment.html#backlegcalf

Thanks guys. I think i'm leaning towards the C93135 - DELUXE SQUAT RACK.

Excuse me? I believe I told you to buy the one I posted! I will hear no more of that nonsense about leaning towards anything other then what I suggested. You got that!!! :grin:

Back