PDA

View Full Version : My opinion of Samson

Captainamerica13
07-16-2015, 02:00 AM
Okay so just some background for you guys before I get shredded by trolls for not having a lot of posts I have ran gear for 2 years now and unfortunately I had champagne taste due to my first source being AMA labs (I thought these guys were really high quality but looking back on it now I'm not sure how much of my results were just so great because I had never ran gear before). Anyway I have used several labs looking for some stuff that worked best for me and similar to AMA and have quit using them for some reason or another. My point to all this is that I think Samson is top notch and they are the first crew I been happy with since AMA. I haven't experienced any negative sides and the customer service is outstanding. I have made 5-6 orders for me and my buddies 7-900 dollars a piece and the shipping is awesome. I had one problem with a order and they immediately made it right by shipping what they had forgotten. I have ran their sust, test cyp, test e, tren a, and I just started mast and some clen and I have loved everything I have got from them. Anyway, just felt these guys had done me a good enough job that they deserved a review.

johnsonl3872
07-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Weird how the people who comment on Samson have only ever commented on Samson and not active in the forums.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captainamerica13
07-19-2015, 12:17 PM
Look dude I really don't care if you use em or not lol. and I don't comment on these cause it's just a dick measuring contest of who's better at googling bullshit. They have done me a good job so I felt the need to praise them for it.

johnsonl3872
07-19-2015, 12:23 PM
Just an observation. I get my gear for free so doesn't really make a difference to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

safeandsecure35
01-18-2016, 07:20 AM
I agree, Samson Supplies is always very professional and always expedient. Communication is awesome and pricing is fair. I can go an entire year without ordering and they always take great care of me.

ASU87
05-01-2016, 08:08 AM
Weird how the people who comment on Samson have only ever commented on Samson and not active in the forums.......

What is even weirder? That samson is here, month after month, year after year with very little discussion.

HOWEVER, do you really think he would be paying to be a sponsor here if "nobody" used him? Samson must quietly be one of the most legit sources on this forum. No, it's not the cheapest, No, they don't offer every formula under the sun, but from my observation, results, etc. the shit works. And hands down the smoothest transactions and ETA's. You never wait and wonder....

I have also noticed on other forums that Samson gets a lot more love there than here.

johnsonl3872
05-01-2016, 12:27 PM
What is even weirder? That samson is here, month after month, year after year with very little discussion.

HOWEVER, do you really think he would be paying to be a sponsor here if "nobody" used him? Samson must quietly be one of the most legit sources on this forum. No, it's not the cheapest, No, they don't offer every formula under the sun, but from my observation, results, etc. the shit works. And hands down the smoothest transactions and ETA's. You never wait and wonder....

I have also noticed on other forums that Samson gets a lot more love there than here.

Let's see your results bro. If they are so great let's see! Not trying to be a dick but the best way to prove yourself is to show it.