PDA

View Full Version : during the season? or spring?

HeavyLineBacker
09-13-2003, 11:05 PM
should steroids be taken during the football season or after? my friends on d-bol or w.e.

BUSTINOUT
09-14-2003, 12:14 AM
First question...how old are you? Also, is that last sentence a question or what? Not sure what you are saying. As for your original question, give more info and maybe I can answer it.

HeavyLineBacker
09-14-2003, 07:57 AM
CUS MY FRIEND WANTSA TO TAKE IT IN SPRING BUT IM TELLIN HIM TOT AKE IT NOW TO GET STRONGER AND HELL BE ABLE TO START NOW, BUT WERE WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE SAFER? HES 18

crackerjack414
09-14-2003, 09:23 AM
u wont be able to gain crap during the season and dbol will make things a real bitch as far as playing.

BUSTINOUT
09-14-2003, 07:34 PM
Ditto. It is not a magic pill either.

crackerjack414
09-14-2003, 07:49 PM
ahh id also like to mention that I train a couple of football guys. Heres the kinda set up we use. On season we normaly keep carbs high protein high with mod fat and training less than intense.
In the offseason we train heavy as hell and go on mass cycles. conducting light areobics a couple of times a week.
Going into spring training we start focusing on alot of speed work and even add some olympic lifts. Not realy heavy but but for of a focus on realy building speed. Summer training realy depends on the athlete but I like to keep alot of speed training with a moderate amount of endurance
I like to use test eq tren var and halos with this group