• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Online Competition!! Anyone Interested?

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Online Competition anyone interested

Hey guys and gals. I haven't been training on a daily basis since last March since the BIG Snow storm when I blew my shoulder out. I've lost a good amount of muscle and gained some unwanted bodyweight(fat). I'm feeling much better and just completed my 1st full week of training and feel like the body is holding up. (knocking on wood). For a little motivation and fun, I'm looking for some members who would like to partake in an online complition.
Not so much who looks the best after a certain period but who made the best progress. Now this means the winner could be a 300 pounder who looses 60 or so pounds or a skinny 190 pound weakling who packs on some muscle.
I will start with some rules and everyone can have a say on how this goes and we can come up with a set of final rules.

1. You MUST be NATURAL. No juice heads please. That would not fair to all of us that do it the "hard" way. (and we know who you guys are from the Anabolic thread) Start a similar contest in there if you wish.

2. Must post a "recent" picture with a piece of cardboard or paper in the photo with the date on it or holding something odd that you wouldn't normally hold for a photograph. We can come up with that later if anyone wants to do this.

3. Half way through the contest you post another pic showing your progress. this will give everyone who feels they are lagging MORE motivation to work harder to beat you.

3. Judges will be 2 men, 2 women from the site that are not in the contest. We'll have to wait and see who if anyone enters this and then start asking around for volunteers. Moderators would be my 1st pick for judges.

4. WOMEN OF COURSE CAN ENTER!!! Again this is not a bodybuilding contest but a best progress contest.

5. No WHORING in the FINAL CONTEST THREAD. Contest talk during the contest is all that is welcomed. Non competitors are welcomed to comment on photos etc but please don't turn it into a whore thread. Don't fill it up with bullshit one liners.

6. All starting and final result photos have to be submitted by a certain agreed to start and ending date to be included in the contest or be judged in the final vote.

ALL RULES including mine above have to be agreed upon by the CONTESTANTS.

OK NOW,, WHO IS IN?

Last edited:
Firestorm, I'm in. Let me know when this all starts. Or, is there going to be a time limit? I think this will be great motivation for me as I'm training and dieting down for my figure competitions coming up VERY soon.

Good luck and Pm me when you're ready.

Hey outstanding Babsie!!! If you already started that is just fine but get a pic taken now if you already started dieting down etc. There is nothing wrong with getting a jump start but take the pic. Everyday you wait, your loosing Body fat and progressing. you want to look your worst for that 1st pic or 2. You can submit your pic anytime but we will all decide a deadline for the 1st picture. Probably withing the next week or 2 for sure. We just need more constestants. Come over to this thread to see what is happening so far regading other contestants and judges:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=410635#post410635

I'm in :D
Dont know what im tryin to do at the moment though :grin:
Lean out .... Bulk up..... hmmmmmm :hmmm:
I'll lean otu a bit while tryin to hold size i think, summers comin up fast ;)

OK this is looking up. Now we have my favorite person "down under" in. And another fellow, J'Bo worshiper. hahaha

;) Shorty, Dale, Babe, and Rock are also competitors.

So from the head judge: LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
I dont think that its nessesary to post the before pics until we have the after pics...some may not want to...however i do think that the competitors should email me there 3 sided, in small clothing to me...pm me and i will give you me addy :)

Happy training and stay clean cause i dont want to have to come down there and test the pee :lol:

No you have to have before pics. otherwise someone can post a pic from last year or something like that. ya have to post a starting pic so everyone else can follow the progress. That is what makes it so fun after it starts.

no i mean you have to have before pics but some people may not want to post the befores until the afters are posted....get it hun? i can archive them until we reveal all three photos.

nope,, they gotta post for all of us to see what we are competing against.

hmm...I could do it..but I am shy with pics.
:)
when do we start? or did I miss that date?

IML Gear Cream!
Okay peeps, I'm in! :D

Now when does this start and how long is it supposed to be going on? :p

But I dunno about posting full body before pics :p Yah, I'm shy too :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by firestorm

1. That would not fair to all of us that do it the "hard" way.

No offense flamer...uh...I mean fs, but you have a big misunderstanding on this subject. Don't want to take this thread off topic, but one good jab deserves another.

Now, onto the contest. I too have been in a similar situation as you, except mine was not due to injury. I have also been clean for a year and a half now. Would I be elligable to enter? Lemme know flamer :p

I'm down. I propose it start October 1 and end May 1.

Everyone has to post their before pic in the appropriate thread by midnight IM time September 30th. This gives plenty of time to grab a camera and some film, get fat lookin and post the worst pic of your life. End date is May 1st, 2004.

Here is the list of people entered so far:
-firestorm
-burner
-dale
-rock
-rissy
-maniclion
-bo (yes you qualify ;) that is if you look like shit right now :rofl: jk)
-pepper

-jenny
-shorty
-babsie
-hikerchick

Remember photos must be taken in a swim suit or something that shows off your bod. Take one front shot, one side and one ass...i mean back shot. Oh and you must show what date it is in the photo.
Also to gage improvements properly everyone should also post their measurements. Neck (around the mid part) Chest (at nipple line) Upper Arm (extended at shoulder height then pumped three times and hold flex, then measure) Waist (at belly button level) Hips (at fullest part of the booty) Thigh (2" below crotch) Calves (around thickest part) To keep everything consistent please post in Inches only. If we have pics and measurements we are bound to see differences....sometimes pics arent too friendly.

Last edited:
Should be hold the USA paper while having picture taken to ensure the start date of the pic is accurate?

Here is something fun.

Instructions: Just read the sentence straight through without really
thinking about it.

Acocdrnig to an elgnsih unviesitry sutdy the oredr of letetrs in a
wrod dosen't mttaer, the olny thnig thta's iopmrantt is that the frsit
and lsat ltteer of eevry word is in the crcreot ptoision. The rset can be
jmbueld and one is stlil able to raed the txet wiohtut dclftfuiiy.

sounds like last Saturday :rofl: typing after a night of Vodka RedBulls :rofl:

Okay. Now I have a question. Are we going to post pics every six weeks until May?

no we will post pics on Oct.1st, Jan.11th, May.1st
the 11th cause its my bday :lol:

Sweet. Thanks J.

IML Gear Cream!
And this is whole body? Not just waist up? I'm already to look bad for the pic's, wife accidently cut my hair off last night. :rolleyes:

Let me clarify, hair from the head that rests on my shoulders!!

how does someone acciadently cut another persons hair off :confused:
and yes it is FULL BODY!

Originally posted by J'Bo
-bo (yes you qualify ;) that is if you look like shit right now :rofl: jk)

I'm your man.:thumb:

Originally posted by J'Bo
how does someone acciadently cut another persons hair off :confused:
and yes it is FULL BODY!

By telling you she knows how to fix it. I said she could, and it just kept getting shorter, and shorter, and...

my momma used to do that with my bangs....heres a tip hun, take $50 and go get a hair cut instead ;)

ok hun, you have my pics, feel free to post them :eek: AHHHHHHH

$50? Where do you go? Besides, I had just come from getting my hair cut, that's what my wife was trying to fix.:booty:

Is it too late for me? I would like to do this too! I have been looking for something (not someone :D ) to give me a solid kick in the pants. I'm not super excited about posting pics though but I will.

$25 is what I pay for a good cut, but womens hair does cost a bit more. Unless they're going for the "butch look".

Anyhow back to the comp. Why would you want to fatten up for the before pictures. I would say try to look good so that you really have to work to achieve better. Anyone can go on an eating binge for 2 weeks look like crap and then drop those pounds and be back to their normal self, but what's the point of that?

Back