• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Imposter!!!

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Customers reported they are getting mass e-mails from info@domestic-supply.com
Original www.domestic-supply. com was blocked by ICANN 1st of january. Dirty competition tricks.
Now seems like someone took over my old domain. They put a warning on that web site saying they are the only www.domestic-supply shop :)
Well, really not that funny.
Looks like they are offering ZPHC brand and Canada peptides but I doubt they deliver. They are using my name to sell you something.
Basically its a scam and I cant believe it happened :(

Ignore all e-mails from info@domestic-supply.com
I never had such an e-mail address.
I never send mass e-mail, only individual e-mails to each customer.
domestic-supply.com is a scam.
I just e-mailed my web master. If domain was blocked then I dont understand how could someone took control over my web site in such a short period of time.

Last edited:
Short update. I asked one of my customers to place an order with these scammers at www.domestic-suppply.com and they sent him payment details.
I can name the country if its not a violation of the rules at this forum
I never asked customers to send funds to this country. I dont have any connections there.
Be aware of these scammers. They pretend to be me but they are not even close. Thanks Good most of the old good customers who received mass e-mails from these scammers could easilly notice the difference between what web site looked like before 1st of january and what it is now.

Last edited:
I been ordering off this site for a while and the guy has always been really good with everything. He has been letting know whats going on the whole time through this scam. What happened was his domain expired and somebody else signed up and has been trying to scam people sending out mass emails. If you get emails from info@domestic-supply.com just ignore it. The site is now domestic-supply.net and it is all good.

This guy is the real deal and doesn't fuck around. All my gear for my last show was from this guy and I looked the best I ever have. I'm doing another show this spring and its the only stuff I'll use.

Thank you.

Sad news: :Gregory" scammed few people already. I just got a PM from IMF member who placed an order, paid for it and not getting any response from the scammers

Once I get more details Ill let you guys know.

Glad your back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bullshit.. DS sounds like he's got a solid case. My question is has anyone ordered from him lately? I would def consider it if I had some solid bros give me feedback..

Back