• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leg press

bnjohnson46

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is a good leg press for a 16 year old? I squat 440 and did leg press for the first time today and got 660

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave the leg press to the gimps and women. Just focus on your squat. Btw, if your using wraps, belts, or any other aid. Those to me don't count. And ass to ankles all
the time too.. If u get those numbers like that then way to go. If not, then keep trying..

Wraps will save your knees! Why wouldn't something that helps save your body count? Your a idiot!

Weight on a leg press doesnt mean much, your squat is good just keep working on it. And by the way nothing wrong with knee sleeves or wraps when you start getting into heavier weight and especially please do use your belt that has nothing to do with how much weight you can get up.

Don't push too hard on legs. Leg press, squats, deadlift all of these exercise will slow your height.

Don't push too hard on legs. Leg press, squats, deadlift all of these exercise will slow your height.

True. Just ask the pygmies.

Back