PDA

View Full Version : A question about GYNO

IMOK
09-16-2003, 07:48 AM
Hey everyone. I had a question about gyno and was wondering if you could help me out. I know 4 people that take juice. Out of the 4 people 2 of them have complained about soarness, sensitivity, and pain time to time when they are on their cycles(in their nipple). One of them has a permanent lump in his chest but it's very very small (you wouldnt even notice it unless u felt it). The other one complains time to time about his nipple getting soar, and claims that a lump starts to grow.He immedietally stops what he's taking when it happens, starts clomid, and says that the problem goes away. What i dont understand is how certain people develop full gyno, and others like my friends only get what I would think to be beginning stages, and it doesn't get any worse. Do people that get full out gyno ignore the warning signs, and just keep taking stuff because they see themselves getting bigger, and dont care, or are some people just more prone to getting it? Thanks alot.

Mudge
09-16-2003, 09:38 AM
Different people have different rates of estrogen conversion (aromatase action).

Supposedly long term post cycle, semi-heavy use of Nolvadex can get rid of gyno.

JGUNS GYNOBUSTER

80 MG ED Nolva 4 weeks
40 MG ED Nolva 4 weeks
20 MG ED Nolva until complete resolution, or until cycle is over.

The time frame can vary depending on your own progress. The key is to not step the dosage down until you see a good reduction in size.

The optimum time to start treatment is withing a month or two of symptoms starting to occur. There is some evidence to show that one the tissues become more well defined, it is harder to treat the gyno, making surgery the only real option. This probably takes around 12 months to occur.

Nolvadex specifically targets the breast tissue, I would use that over Clomid. Moreover mg per mg it is "stronger" at being an anti estrogen, as for post cycle the two of them combined with HCG at specific points in the cycle or post cycle would be best, instead of only one item. Nolvadex + clomid has been shown to work better, I believe I have posted that study with many other articles/studies on post cycle stuff.

crackerjack414
09-16-2003, 10:49 AM
some people are just gyno prone plain and simple. Then again I know a few guys who never had an issue with gyno till they got to 1500mg of test a week.

Robboe
09-16-2003, 01:57 PM
I think 4 weeks of 80mg/day of nolva would pretty much rape my joints.

crackerjack414
09-16-2003, 02:30 PM
why would u use that much in the first place thats way to much even for treating gyno.

Mudge
09-16-2003, 02:51 PM
I have never tried it, he claims that it works to REMOVE gyno. He knows more than I do but like I said I have never tried it nor have I needed too thankfully.

crackerjack414
09-16-2003, 10:08 PM
remember that guy at got fina who cut his out now that was interesting

Mudge
09-16-2003, 10:21 PM
I sure do, I think I have it saved somewhere.

PreMier
09-30-2003, 07:22 PM
I have a Q. Is Arimidex as effective as Nolvadex?

dvp
09-30-2003, 08:00 PM
What about 6-OXO would that be an effective gyno reducer?

PreMier
09-30-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by dvp
What about 6-OXO would that be an effective gyno reducer?

Its an ok reducer, but it is over the counter. Nolvadex and Arimidex are illegal. They are also WAY WAY more effeftive.

Mudge
09-30-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by PreMier
I have a Q. Is Arimidex as effective as Nolvadex?

No, Arimidex is anti-aromatase which means you help stop future estrogen production you do NOTHING for current estrogen like Nolvadex will.

Piss easy to find at websites all over the net, this falls under the much talked about "research chemicals" which if you have missed you aren't surfing the boards.

PreMier
09-30-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
Piss easy to find at websites all over the net, this falls under the much talked about "research chemicals" which if you have missed you aren't surfing the boards.

Sorry... :gosh:

dvp
09-30-2003, 08:27 PM
Ive heard some men are naturally born w/ gyno do you all know if there is any truth to that?

PreMier
09-30-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by dvp
Ive heard some men are naturally born w/ gyno do you all know if there is any truth to that?

This is true, it has a lot to do with genetics. Also I think something like 60-70% of teenage boys have some form of gyno. It just depends on your BF%, and genetics. If you have a higher BF% then you probably have more estrogen.

dvp
09-30-2003, 08:33 PM
So if someone didnt want to go w/ the more intense anti estrogen "drugs" would you all recommend 6-OXO as an effective gyno reducer?

PreMier
09-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Yup, it is the best over the counter anti-estrogen for post cycle use.
Here is the recommended dosage:
Week 1 - 600mg daily in two divided doses(morning/night)
Week 2-3 - 400mg daily
Week 4 - 300mg daily

Hope that helps ;)

dvp
10-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Would it be ok to take 6-OXO while taking an eca stack?

Mudge
10-19-2003, 10:49 AM
Interesting info :)