• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yup.Yet more 1-AD questions.

IMOK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up everyone? Well after reading alot of different threads on this board i have decided to order 1-AD. First off I have been lifting seriously now for about 4 years. I turn 28 next month(started lifting late). Im 6 foot. When i started lifting I weighed 145-150 pounds, now i am about 200 pounds at im guessing 14 percent bf(if that. Havent checked in a while).I slimmed down a bit for the summer, and have now started my bulking diet. I have never used any PH or Steroids. With all of that said here are a few questions i had trouble finding answers too.

1. I have read that 1-AD does NOT convert to estrogen. Can I 100 percent rule out any chance of getting gyno even after I am off of my cycle, and when I start to use 6oxo, and my test/estro levels aren't balanced out? Ive read that you can't get gyno, but I did read a post somewhere from someone saying that "his friend" got a bit of gyno from 1-AD, but was the only time i head about it.

2. I have a bit of a receiding hairline. I don't know if its hereditary in my family(all i know is that my dad is almost 60 and still has alot of his hair). Does this mean i have a very good chance of loosing hair on 1-AD?

3. I know that if i do a 1-AD cycle by itself there is a good chance that I will loose my sex drive. I have never experienced this before. Does this just mean that i won't be horny at all, or does it mean that i will be horny and wont be able to get it up? Also, I plan on taking 6oxo post cycle. Should this be enough to get me back in good shape?

4.I plan on running a 6 week cycle. Starting first week at 300 mg a day, eventually going up to 600 miligrams a day, and then back down to 300 twords the end, and using 6oxo. Should i see good results with this?

5.Is 1-AD toxic to the liver in my dosage above? I have read that it's not in adds, but honestly I dont believe anything I read in adds.

Well think thats about it. Thanks alot for taking the time to help me out.Its really appreciated!!Sorry if some of these questions are a bit ammateur. Im just learning about all this stuff.

Last edited:
1) There is still a chance
2) This is a side effect of any androgenic PH
3)6-oxo will be fine(2 bottles)
4) Do not taper(no need to)
5)Any oral PH can be toxic

Originally posted by dg806
1) There is still a chance
2) This is a side effect of any androgenic PH
3)6-oxo will be fine(2 bottles)
4) Do not taper(no need to)
5)Any oral PH can be toxic

Have you known anyone dg that has gotten gyno from 1-ad? I notice that you post alot on 1-AD topics. Also as far as it being toxic on the liver could a 6 week cycle going up to 600mg do any permanent damage? Thanks

No I don't know anyone. And chances are slim on any permanant damage, but it is a risk.

Forget 1-AD and use 1-Test. 1-AD is a prohormone and 1-Test is a prosteroid. Skip the conversion process!

Back