• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Heat Rash??? WTF

racoon02

Tiny Tom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok for the past couple of weeks when I go in the weight room I have been breaking out on my forearms and right under my pecks. It looks like I get bit by a bunch of ants, but im not. This only happens when I go in and bust my ass and get all sweaty and work hard. When I get home and put some benydryl lotion on it will go away after like 30 mins or so. But wtf is this? Is this heat rash? And how do I prevent it? Im also thinking it might be from my wrist straps since they get sweaty, then drip down my forearms. Maybe I need to wash em? Help! this is annoying.

Could be from your wraps, or the clothes you are wearing...have you recently switched detergents or the soaps you use? You may be allergic to something you are using.

I dont think so.. same detergent... Ill wash the wraps tonight and see if that helps.

Ok Im pretty sure it was something in my wrist straps. I washed them last night. And had no breaking out today at the gym. Thanks for your help :thumb:

Back