• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I respond better to training each muscle twice a week, any1 got a programme for this?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't know how i'm gonna fit it all in, but I could train up to 6 days a week, training 1 part a week just don't seem to work that good for me

thanks

I'm the same YD,once isn't enough no matter how hard I work.I try to hit em every third day so usually gotta do three groups each session which is alot.But I don't train to failure either and take two off on weekend.
I lower sets and reps but increase weight and get it done in about an hour or 20 minutes per group 12-15 sets each.I think 6 days a week is a bit much,no rest.Ideally I like two groups but time constraints don't permit.
Sorry if I seemed to jump on your case in the other thread.

You can do what I do:

Mon/Thurs
- Chest/Back

Tues/Fri
-Tris/Bis/Shoulders/Forearms

Wed/Sat
-Legs/Lower Back

You can change body parts around a bit if you like, for example Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, if that's how you like to train, this is just a suggestion.

Although since I'm going to start doing Plyos, I'm thinking about cutting back on my resistance training to Mon/Wed/Fri, do Plyos on Tues/Thurs and rest on the weekend.

I think one part is enough but you need to blast each body part if you do so. The only body part i train twice a week is biceps and i have only done that of late.

Young D how much do you spend a month at your Gym as 25kg isn't really a lot of weight to progress, it would be more beneficial if you went to another. I don't want to put the dampner on you but you see a very keen athlete who is willing to do what it takes to get results. You have re-arranged your diet so now change your STINKING OLD GYM LOL:toilet: :D . If you go to another gym with limited weights you could easily progress better.;)

lol that might be it man

yeah i will keep working once per week while i'm cutting up, but when i bulk i feel twice a week is better (basically i did a 3-day 1 per week over the summer and saw no results, before that i used to work out each part twice a week on alternate weeks, it was a really messy every other day programme which i thought sucked but now i'm thinking maybe it wasn't so bad, but sessions were long as i had a lot to cram in)

yo i been benching these damm 25kg dumbells for 2 years, my chest which used to be damm big (i used to love gettin my top off) is now not so big (in proportion), i put on all the leg/arm strap type weights so its no 29kg on each, still too easy

i went to a real heavy weights gym over the summer for a week trial and had 35kg on each, i'm thinking imagine if i was still there, could be pushing 40 or 45 by now (thats 90kg total instead of 50kg total)

but a)it was a 20 min drive, my gym is 5 min drive and b)my moms pays £10 a month for this gym, if I move i'd have to put it through my account at £30 and we are poor

but I suppose they are not excuses if i'm serious

basically after i've lowered my BF and cut up a bit more I'm moving so i can put some serious bulk on over the winter/spring seasons

peace

That is some weight....excellent you will be lifting like me soon, hehe. You seem to be in the right frame of mind and i like the way you are focused on your goals, WTG:cool2:

For me, if I train chest once a week, no matter how hard I hit it, I don't progress. In fact my bench press poundage will usually go down. However with legs, back and shoulders, once a week is plenty.

-Paul

for training bodyparts 2 a week, I reccommend having a light day and a heavy day, and divide up exercises and rep ranges to be used on days accordingly, that is the best way to reap the benefits of training twice, it may be too much for your baody to handle naturally going heavy twice a week.

Originally posted by gr81
for training bodyparts 2 a week, I reccommend having a light day and a heavy day, and divide up exercises and rep ranges to be used on days accordingly, that is the best way to reap the benefits of training twice, it may be too much for your baody to handle naturally going heavy twice a week.

Great gr81 lol, that is what i am doing on my arms, yesterday i went all heavy and on saturday i will go in the rep ranges of 8-15(which is what i call light). But i won't do any shocking methods.:finger:

I've started to do what Gr81 says. I feel 7 days between bodyparts is too long for me, but you still need the REST!! So what I do is:
Mon- chest/bi's/forearms
Tue- Legs/back/calves
Wed- Delts/Tri's/traps

Then 1-2 days off and repeat. That way you get your rest and even if you take the 2 days off, there is only 5 days inbetween bodyparts rather than 7 days. And I alternate heavy with low sets, and light with high sets and reps.

Back