• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

innacurate calipur or insane gains?

sentricyphen

Hungry for SIZE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
---before bulking i was 179lbs 9.8%BF with 161 LBM

now, my last week of bulk i checked my body fat
i guessed that i was only 12%, because im surprisingly lean compared to end of last bulk. and according to the calipur i was right.

---my readings now are 200lbs 12.2%BF with 174 lbs LBM

-now keep in mind my bulk cycle was only 2 months long here. i gained a total of 21 lbs total, about 2-3 lbs per week...which i realize is a bit excesive.

according to this i gained 13 lbs of muscle in 2 months! is there any way at all this is possible? i was only shooting for 1-2 lbs of muscle.

I think it is possible I had mine tested last night & I gained 6lbs of muscle and 1 lb of fat.

^^^ in what amount of time though?

Sure it's possible, I remember someone posting an after pick on this forum who gained like 45 lbs of muscle in 6 months.

1 months time

was the person who gained the 45 lbs in 6 mo. clean?
(i am btw)

well then sweet i hope i can keep a good ammount of it during cut.

He claimed to be clean but I guess you can never be sure.

sooo its cutting time now.

in about a week im going to cut.
like i said im 12%bf... ive checked it numerous times, and keep getting the same results, so im def. glad about that. :)

-i was wondering... instead of going strictly to my "2 months bulk 1 month cut"... what if i were just drop down to 10% after every bulk? does that sound acceptable?

-oh and also...of those 14 lean lbs, how much should i shoot to keep after going from 12%bf to 10% ? (asuming you think going by this aproach is good in the first place)

Back