PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Fina!!

jayfaris112
09-23-2003, 03:46 PM
I need some help please! Im 6ft 215 pounds and I have been thinking about using finaplix-h. Im in the milatary so could you tell me about whats mychances of getting caught w/ the urinalysis. I heard for a urinalysis they have to know what steroid you taking to catch it?? Also Im thinking about takin 75mg EOD and Primobolan 300-400 mg a week. Is this a good stack for lean muscle and how well does it work? Also is it ok to order from these web sites??

Mudge
09-23-2003, 04:47 PM
There is at least one active millitary man on this site and I didn't think they tested for steroids, but he was I believe staying away from prohormones for the same reason.

Screw primo man, waste of money and waste of time IMO. I would do prop if you dont mind the injection frequency.

"These websites," what does that mean? In general no, dont order from any friggin website that is wide out in the open. Moreover most of them are in foreign countries and are selective scammers.

Fina + test though, great stack, fina + dbol + test yummy. Lean is up to you, will you hold water sure, some.

Primo is so faked though you would probably end up with Deca, Deca + Fina = the ultimate limp dick formula. Fina will shut your nuts down in a hurry too.

Forensik
09-23-2003, 04:48 PM
Ok, well I was recently ASF/Shore Patrol in the Navy so I might have a little insight on this. When I got out (2000) the drugs of choice were LSD, which is damn near impossible to catch after 48 hrs, and coke.

I guess to give you specifics I would have to know the logisitcs of your command (approx. size, testing history etc.) Each command varies. My entire time in I was tested three times, until I was assigned to SP.

As for the detection times, they will vary on your body type and Body Fat. On average with fina you are looking at 4-5 months. The link below is a chart with the average detection times for various steroids.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.php

Most of these have a detection time longer than that of Marijuana. But there is also I link on that site for "beating" a test. Now I'm not sure if the testing has changed but we always used a pretty cheap test. Beating it is entirely possible HOWEVER, false positives are also entirely possible as well. Make SURE whatever you put into your body to purge your system will not trigger any other positives. That's an invitation to a BCD and brig time...

I would recommend against for the time being, But that's just me. I had to bust quite a few friends of mine for drug use and I've seen the inside of the brig too many times for my taste. Trust me, it's bad...

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Christopher

Mudge
09-23-2003, 04:56 PM
The more bodyfat, the longer the detection time :thumb:

jayfaris112
09-23-2003, 06:24 PM
hey guys appreciate the help. I didnt realize they stood in you system for up to half a year! does anyone know a better way?? and those websites meant the ones for vets and etc....:cry:

Mudge
09-23-2003, 08:02 PM
Depends on the substance, deca is notorious for being long detectable. Many other things though typically will be one entire year.

Better way for what? If you look at the chart, you see virtually everything is 3 months + even the lowly "do-nothing orals" like Halo are not mere days.

If you use HCG very carefully you may get away with it, for what, virtually nothing.

jayfaris112
09-24-2003, 06:27 PM
Ok so I guess Im not going to mess with this until I am out of the Milatary in a year, its just not worth the risk right now. Is the alternatives from anabolic insider any good. For example the Dermagain, Equi-bolan, Maxteron or is it a waiste of money?

Mudge
09-24-2003, 07:36 PM
You can still test positive so why bother? So far as I always hear its a waste of money.

BUSTINOUT
09-27-2003, 12:48 AM
As for the vet websites, there are a few legit ones for fina pellets. I think holding off would be a good idea though.