• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cardio

raider6969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
after doing cardio, do u have to eat right away or a short period later just like weight training?

i eat my first meal at 8:20 am every morning. when i train at 9:45 am, i finish at 10:20 am and eat my second meal around 10:40 am. should i do the same with cardio?

I wouldn't, I would just schedule your meals 3-3.5 hours apart and eat at those times. :)

Let me add my 2 cents worth here.I always do a post whey protein drink with glutamine to get nutrients into my system asap and eat an hour or so after that. But that's just my deal.

kdwa-the protein drink u have after training, is it added to ur daily calories or u ear less protein on other meals to even out?

Originally posted by raider6969
kdwa-the protein drink u have after training, is it added to ur daily calories or u ear less protein on other meals to even out?

The calories and protein count into your daily total.

The post cardio shake is just as important as your post workout shake, it is important to get protein, glutamine and even small amount of carbs to fight off catabolism.

ur protein shake after training or cardio,how may gram of protein should i take ?is it taken with fat?

After doing cardio you need carbs, the time-frame to get them is much shorter than it would be for getting protein after training. So unless your protein shake has carbs I doubt it's really having an effect one way or another on your cardio.

IML Gear Cream!
usually i do cardio an hour and a half after eating. i do cardio for 30 mins. should i just eat regularly, each meal 3 hours apart?

Everything that goes into your system is counted be it protein, fats, carbs and calories from them.
All protein drinks have some carbs,just depends on your needs and the brand.
I agree it's best to space meals every three hours if you can but I also find it easy to get an extra drink in an hour after or before a meal.
I suggest taking 1/6th of your daily protein after training if your eating 6 times a day.If I'm taking 300 g's of protein per day I do 50,don't worry about the fat.As NOTD said carbs are important then again depends on your daily target.I do however suggest Twin Peaks Carb cycling if you want to control body fat.It's your call.
I also include Glutamine and some like Creatine post cardio.

while researching Jeff wilets precontest approach as you get leaner you can drop out post workout carb after cardio and just use a fast acting whey protein with some glutemine, bcaas. It worked for him last 4-5 weeks. I like to hear naturalguys response on this. Reason why he maintains muscle mass it that his is using a whey protein powder loaded in BCAAS which preerves lean muscle mass. Similar to beverly ideas of flood your body in calories deficit with BCAAS as well. And jeff and skip is prime examples of BCAAS holding lean muscle mass !!

Back