• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which would you prefer?

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, you have a choice here. Would you rather be someone who has achieved their potantial even though it is low, or would you rather be someone who has great potential and never reaches it?

Never reaches, always something to look forward to.

Like, would you really like to know everything? What fun is that.

ya what he said :)

Let's assume that in both scenarios you reach approximately the same level.

okay, are we saying at the end of their life?

that makes a big difference, if so then I would want to be the one that achieved my potential, otherwise if we're talking in the middle of our lives I would want to be the one that has not yet reached my potential.

actully i change my answer i'd go for the guy with low potential cause i'd look back and be like "i got to my greatest potential" instead of looking back and saying "i'm a lazy bitch who could of done more"

no way in hell would i ever be with anyone that has reached their potential...as people reach their goals they should always set new ones and aim to be better and not excepting a stagnate and routine like life.

Those people who think they know everything are really annoying to those of us that do ;)

IML Gear Cream!
The first person doesn't exsist.

I'll never drink all the beer in the world, but I'll never stop trying :thumb: :D

:haha: :haha:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

The TOES you step on today...
May be connected to the A$$ you kiss tomorrow!
--Big Mama

Back