• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tuscan Chicken Rolls

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tuscan Chicken Rolls

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 pound lean ground turkey
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup reduced fat/calorie egg substitute
1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon ground sage
1/2 cup dry white wine

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place each chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper and flatten to 1/4-1/2 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.

Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat till hot. Add ground turkey, onion and garlic and brown until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from heat and cool. Stir in egg substitute, breadcrumbs and sage and mix well.

Place about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture on each chicken breast. Starting from short end, roll each chicken breast tightly, being careful to keep stuffing inside. Secure ends and sides of each roll with toothpicks and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Pour wine into baking dish and bake partially covered for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.

Makes 6 Servings
Serving Size: 1 stuffed breast

Nutrients per serving:
Calories: 387
Total fat: 7 grams (18% of calories)
Saturated fat: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 159 mg
Sodium: 267 mg
Carbohydrate: 9 grams (10% of calories)
Protein: 64 grams (72% of calories)
Dietary fiber: 1 gram

Sounds good! Gotta get my lazy ass in the kitchen.

I have made these a few times and they are the best! Loads of protien and cals. Thanks Prince!

Nathan

Definately gonna try this! Thanks Prince!

Originally posted by Prince
Tuscan Chicken Rolls

THis recipe sounds really good Prince. I've copied it and plan to make it maybe tomorrow for dinner. I'll let you know what I thought.

You come up with the best stuff.

Back