• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wow

bharminder

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I worked out today and after i was done i just decided to eat one of those protein bars isntead of some food... anyways i bought one and my friend did his was choclate and mine was cookies and cream..man thats some nasty **** those bars i almost threw up eevry bite but i somehow finished it........the people that eat them you guys are beasts.

Yesterday I ve found Universal s Hipro bar
I found that it tastes quite good...supposed to have 33g pro and 7 g carbs in one bar
wellon the other hand I adore protein shakes...i could live on them
except milk and egg ....don t know which brand tasted like..yuck
and labrada s strawberry is a bit.....well not so good as vanilla..
I mix them up..and then rhey r perfect

------------------
New kid on the board

The new Nitrotech low carb. bars and the E.A.S. Myoplex low carb. bars are the bomb! Lemon and choc. peanut butter are the best! Yum Yum!

The MesoTech peanut butter bars are damn good! Muscle Tech makes them!

I hear you bharminder, just keep trying them... they will begin to taste good. I remember I bought 12 of them my first time (Pure Protein Chocolate) and I thought "what did I just buy, crap?" After 4 or 5 suffering mouth related experiences, they started tasting darn good. Go figure... it still amazes me.

------------------
Lift well! But don't forget to put it down afterwards.

I think that they are an aquired taste!
smile.gif

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

ya, i choke mine down too

------------------
get bigger, stronger, faster

I just had a pure protein S'Mores bar today, I thought it was really good, best one I've had yet.

Some are nasty, just drink water with them, helps a little.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Originally posted by Scotty the Body:
Some are nasty, just drink water with them, helps a little.

Lots of water!! I've been eating the Myoplex lo carb bars and with at least 16oz of water, it goes down. I guess that's good though, cuz it forces me to drink more!

IML Gear Cream!
Heh, I still remember my old days when I took Pure Protein bars. Don't get me wrong, most of them ae decent, but the sticky chewy chocolate flavour is like ****. I almost puke even by smelling it. Peanut butter is much better.

BTW, anyone here tasted white chocolate moose flavour before? It looks yummy, but the key word is 'looks'
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MtnBikerChick:
Can't have chocolate
frown.gif

Man, your making me sad again MBC, I think I have a genetic weakness for chocolate.

------------------

The only Pure protein bar I liked was the blueberry one, I don't like white chocolate but the strawberry one wasn't to bad.

------------------

I'll eat any protein bar. Put it in front of me and I'll eat it. I might not enjoy it, but what the heck. I've never tried those Mes-Tech bars, but I hear good things about them. I'll have to pick one up.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon:
I'll eat any protein bar. Put it in front of me and I'll eat it. I might not enjoy it, but what the heck. I've never tried those Mes-Tech bars, but I hear good things about them. I'll have to pick one up.

The Meso tech bars are the best I've tried Baboon, Chocolate yummmmm.

------------------

Hell my kid will eat the meso tech peanut butter ones. If he eats it, it has to be good!

The peanut butter ones are good but you gotta still drink alot of water with them. (they're realy dry)
But the chocolate ones go down just like a real chocolate bar I find.

------------------

Have you tried them since they changed them. There not dry anymore. I think the chocolate ones taste like old coco wheats thats been sitting on the table or something!

Originally posted by Scotty the Body:

The Meso tech bars are the best I've tried Baboon, Chocolate yummmmm.

I have a Nitro-Tech chocolate peanut butter bar in front of me. Is this the same thing? I hear it's the same company as Meso-Tech.

Back