PDA

View Full Version : Giving these guys a try

J.T
04-18-2016, 10:32 AM
I've been looking for a domestic source for awhile, I placed first order.. I'm curious to see how it goes, will keep it updated..

Drugsgear
04-18-2016, 05:48 PM
thanks Bro,you won't disappointed with me:)
Sincerely,Alan

I've been looking for a domestic source for awhile, I placed first order.. I'm curious to see how it goes, will keep it updated..

wister
04-20-2016, 04:48 AM
i just put an order in yesterday as well.

Hardworkpayz
04-21-2016, 05:28 PM
Service was great and gear was on point. Did my first order not too long ago def would use again shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.T
04-23-2016, 03:56 AM
I received my order earlier this week. I had a good experience with these guys. It was packaged well, & the communication was fast (no waiting for days to hear back, like some of my experiences in the past with some of the other guys).. I plan to use these guys in the future, they're gtg..

J.T
04-23-2016, 04:03 AM
Hey Hardworkyz, what brand did you go with? I'm really curious about ZPHC brand. Just not a fan of the amps..

Hardworkpayz
04-23-2016, 07:05 AM
I did get the ZPHC but it was the Ztropin hgh. My wife is currently running it at 3 iu per day. She is only in her second week so hopefully in the coming weeks we will see it start to kick in. She is also running AP anavar at 15 mg per day and strength increase is out the roof. But that is for a female so male results would be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk