firetruck98
09-26-2003, 03:04 PM
I'am 25 160lbs 6ft.

I want to know what to take for my first cycle 10 weeks,
I was thinking takeing test and deca. I want to gain at leat
30lbs in 10 weeks if possible.

Mudge
09-26-2003, 04:23 PM
At "least" 30 pounds? You know your going to have to eat like a mother (litterally) to get there right?

Steroids themselves wont gain you a damn thing, if you are prepared to eat then I would do test + dbol myself.

400-500mg test a week (enan or cyp), twice a week shots recommended due to sides for your weight and being a first timer.

25mg dbol every day in 5 doses per day, ~3 hours or so.

Lots and lots of food.

BUSTINOUT
09-27-2003, 12:38 AM
AT least 30lbs? Not being too enthusiastic are we? Not offense, but I think you misunderstand what is realistic. To gain 30 lbs without drols or hefty doses of d-bol, is not likely. Like mudge said, eat like a mofo too, but I don't see it happening without the above mentioned scenario(which I don't recommend for newbies).

Why the rush?

Mudge
09-27-2003, 12:56 AM
Yeah man, be reasonable, 30 pounds is really the most I'd want.

Thats IF you really think your going to eat that much, which I have doubts. Still though, beyond that and you are asking for death, why? Massive blood pressure and so much drugs your cholesterol levels would be freaking whack.

Forensik
09-27-2003, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure you're aware of what you're asking for. 30 lbs of muscle is insane for a noob :eek: . My FIRST cycle I ran Sustanon 250 for 2 weeks, 500 for 6. I had to get a feel for how my body was going to react. Your first cycle should be less about bulking and more about learning HOW to juice. Hit the gym hard, watch your nutrition, drink massive amounts of water sleep as much as you can

You need to learn how to recognise what your body is telling you and attempting to gain 30 lbs is a terrible idea. Shoot for a solid 10-15, I think you'll be much better off and healthier. Also, just as imporant as your cycle is coming OFF your cycle, actually more so because this determines what you keep and what you lose.

Set your goals a little more realistic and you will do fine.

BUSTINOUT
09-27-2003, 07:57 PM
Exactly right. My first cycle when I was 24 I put on every bit of 30 lbs(and don't ask how, cause I ain't tellin' ya). I really had a rough time carrying it. My heart jumped out of my chest at night when I tried to sleep. My cholesterol was above 300. I was miserable. Not to mention, you want a dead giveaway of roid use...put on 30lbs in a matter of months.

Mudge
09-27-2003, 08:24 PM
Yep, even with my ~20 before PCT I was sweating like a mother f'er, and I had a hard time carrying it :lol: I got tired somewhat easily trudging up the stairs at work every day.

Just picture yourself carrying a 35 pound plate on your back everywhere you go, it takes awhile to adjust.

The Admin
09-28-2003, 08:57 AM
even IF he did take enough gear and ate enough calories and gained 30lbs in 10 weeks there would still be a lot of fat & water weight gain.