• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dvlmn taking Swole V2

dvlmn666

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I've taken San V12 and this product is supposed to be in the same group as that.

I have the orange flavor, to me it tastes a bit acidic, kinda like real orange juice. But it's pretty good.

I've been back in the gym for a bout a week and a half, doing an EDT program. And for being back after almost a 2 month layoff. I'm noticing a very fast recovery time with this product. Right now I'm just taking my multi, and this. The pumps in the gym have been better than I was getting with V12 as well.

So far after 1.5 weeks, I really like this product. I'll keep everybody updated how it turns out. :)

Cool! Another Swole user. :thumb: I have been on it for about three weeks now and I am liking the results. My body is responding to it much better than it did for regular creatine.

I like the fact it has no carbs. That way I can take it once I start my carb cycling I'm planning on soon.

Back