PDA

View Full Version : My Monster Labs

nbhuge
05-12-2016, 10:10 AM
Anyone ever used My Monster Labs? Any info appreciated. Thanks yall !

ronnie A
02-05-2017, 05:42 AM
just used monsterlab good stuff

TripleOvertime
02-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Many positive reviews out there on many different forums. Let me know if any of you guys have any questions about our products or ordering process. Our website is mymonsterlabs.com

DailyDriven
03-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Monsterlabs: Good Stuff! Competitively priced, great communication, quickly shipped & well packed. :winkfinger:

True_grit
03-27-2017, 06:22 PM
Just received my gear. First time user an first time ordering. 1 week from the moment I ordered to delivery. Looking forward to starting my cycle. Thanks to the guys at monster labs. Will definitely be ordering from them again.

TripleOvertime
03-27-2017, 06:43 PM
Just received my gear. First time user an first time ordering. 1 week from the moment I ordered to delivery. Looking forward to starting my cycle. Thanks to the guys at monster labs. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Thanks for your business and review brother. Get ahold of me before next order as I may have a discount code you can use. Enjoy the products!

Gains_R_US
06-28-2017, 05:35 PM
Just made my first order today 6/28/17..will keep you guys posted on how things turn out.

TripleOvertime
06-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Just made my first order today 6/28/17..will keep you guys posted on how things turn out.
Sounds good brother. Did you work with one of us reps? If not pm me your order number and I will see fit that you are taken care of efficiently. That ks.for your business, we will not let you down.

Gains_R_US
06-28-2017, 11:23 PM
Sounds good. Pm me when you have a chance.

TripleOvertime
06-29-2017, 07:02 AM
Sounds good. Pm me when you have a chance.
Hey bro its.not giving me an option to pm you because of your low post count I think. I believe you need 10 posts before it will give you pm priveledge.

Drive
06-29-2017, 05:06 PM
been thinking about giving monster a go. I have been out of the game a long time and I am a bit nervous.

TripleOvertime
06-29-2017, 08:18 PM
been thinking about giving monster a go. I have been out of the game a long time and I am a bit nervous.
Please let me know if you have any questions about anything monster related. We are on several different forums and have great feedback about both quality and service. Feel free to get ahold of me anytime. And if you decide to place an order get ahold of me beforehand as I can offer you a first time customer discount. Thanks for your interest, drive.

Gains_R_US
07-03-2017, 09:56 PM
First time customer as of last week.Shipment arrived today,exactly five days after my order. I was very pleased with customer service and timely delivery. I will start using gear tomorrow and have blood work done within a few weeks, so I will come back and update on my experience with the quality.

Danny Negro
07-04-2017, 12:33 AM
never used ,don't know

Anonim
07-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Made an order through them communication was great reps very helpful,when you see reps getting involved says alot about a company.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

TripleOvertime
07-04-2017, 06:31 AM
First time customer as of last week.Shipment arrived today,exactly five days after my order. I was very pleased with customer service and timely delivery. I will start using gear tomorrow and have blood work done within a few weeks, so I will come back and update on my experience with the quality.
Glad to hear it brother. Looking forward to your product review and bloodwork. We do give store credit when bloodwork is posted so please get ahold of me and let me know if you post them. Thanks.

Made an order through them communication was great reps very helpful,when you see reps getting involved says alot about a company.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

i am happy that you are happy bro. Our team of reps are amazing. We know what it is like to be the customer so we always make sure our customers are content and confident with their experience from monster labs. Please let me know if you need anything in the future as we always have a discount for returning customers. Thank you.

arez
07-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Been ordering from monster since last year
Stuff is good to go

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TripleOvertime
07-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Been ordering from monster since last year
Stuff is good to go

I appreciate you leaving a review bro. Thank you.

OddBob
07-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Newbie to forum. Have ordered Monster twice, Test Cyp and E along with some Adex. Xcellent service all around.

TripleOvertime
07-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Newbie to forum. Have ordered Monster twice, Test Cyp and E along with some Adex. Xcellent service all around.
Thanks bro. If you ever need anything or plan on ordering again get ahold of me and I will hook you up with a discount code.

Firefighter33
08-13-2017, 01:29 PM
TOT, it's any chance from ML to release a product with Raloxifene ?
Tks

arez
08-13-2017, 05:23 PM
Used them for over a year now and never had a glitch
Customer service is outstanding